WW / CBK alternative

Zabuza Momochi

Question

What I am recommending is a alternative way to complete "player kill" missions such as WW / CBK in the form of a new Mob.

This mob spawns in a dz near each of the villages, this mob auto attacks enemies who are not from that village, has mid tier difficulty (no insane dmg like the village bots), is considered a ww / cbk kill and spawns every 30 minutes.

The Pro's:
* An alternative way to do Waging War / Cold Blooded Killer missions when dz's are inactive.
* Demotivates just killing alts as simply going to said map is a confirmed kill
* Promotes entering danger zones even if you're not in a group, which in itself promotes less army's to enter danger zones as they're more likely to run into small / solo players trying to do ww / cbk
*offers protection to lowbies farming in those areas 

The Con's:
* Would very minimally dis-incentivize killing actual players, this would be very minimal though as the 30 minute timer still acts as a buffer to make killing real players more rewarding and the need to come near enemy villages would most likely still mean a net positive on PvP encounters.

Thanks for reading.

• Like 29

5 answers to this question

I think its a great idea. a suggestion would be having these in maps wheres theres higher chances of running into other players instead of being nearby the village for it.  for an example Dark clearing, Mainland Bounty house, Bandit bridge, etc. 

On 5/3/2022 at 2:37 AM, Zabuza Momochi said:

What I am recommending is a alternative way to complete "player kill" missions such as WW / CBK in the form of a new Mob.

This mob spawns in a dz near each of the villages, this mob auto attacks enemies who are not from that village, has mid tier difficulty (no insane dmg like the village bots), is considered a ww / cbk kill and spawns every 30 minutes.

The Pro's:
* An alternative way to do Waging War / Cold Blooded Killer missions when dz's are inactive.
* Demotivates just killing alts as simply going to said map is a confirmed kill
* Promotes entering danger zones even if you're not in a group, which in itself promotes less army's to enter danger zones as they're more likely to run into small / solo players trying to do ww / cbk
*offers protection to lowbies farming in those areas 

The Con's:
* Would very minimally dis-incentivize killing actual players, this would be very minimal though as the 30 minute timer still acts as a buffer to make killing real players more rewarding and the need to come near enemy villages would most likely still mean a net positive on PvP encounters.

Thanks for reading.

that great i love it