Starting before steam release?

Go to solution Solved by Daizo,

Hello fellow ninjas!

As a starter: if it's wrong section, please forgive me.

I want to start playing with my friend, can we start before steam release? I mean in a way, that we really want to have our accounts connected to steam, would that be possible if we start before steam? Or do we have to start after release for that?

Or even after steam release, client will still ask us for login credentials? That would be really good, since we could start before the release on steam and still enjoy it from there afterwards!

Thank you in advance!

I don't know if there's a way to link your Steam account to your Nin Online account before the game airs on Steam. I imagine the game masters have a plan for that, given a lot of players might want to do that. Then again, I still think you should make a lucky toss and try playing before the Steam release, because you'll need all the EXP head-start you can get to keep up with the player base. 

Whatever your choice ends up being, welcome to the game! Make sure to join Mist, this isn't propaganda in any way. 

Hmm... I will wait for the steam release then. The game is really good, at least it was when I played it after release. Got my lvl 39 water boy, but didn't have anyone to play with. So this time I will wait for my friend so we can start together. That steam sync is really important for him (dunno, i dont really care why). And we are in no rush.

Anyway, thank you for help. (maybe mist, who knows.... *whispers* "Suna gakure forevaaah")

• Solution
On 5/20/2022 at 1:35 AM, Mollen Ferneus said:

Hello fellow ninjas!

As a starter: if it's wrong section, please forgive me.

I want to start playing with my friend, can we start before steam release? I mean in a way, that we really want to have our accounts connected to steam, would that be possible if we start before steam? Or do we have to start after release for that?

Or even after steam release, client will still ask us for login credentials? That would be really good, since we could start before the release on steam and still enjoy it from there afterwards!

Thank you in advance!

From the way I'm understanding it and @Ueda can confirm; Through steam you will just log in the same way through the website. The only difference between the steam release and nin online is that you will load up the launcher through steam.

• Thanks 1