Abuse of the fame system

Ryuchi Hakuja

While helping a new player, I was targeted by Naruto and several of his alts. I had already submitted a report because he was being annoying, but I figured I should leak all of his alts as well to make sure no one else has to deal with this kind of problem.

List of Naruto's Alts:

• Naruto
  • Rival
  • Kawaki Uzumaki
  • Byakugan
  • Manda
  • Last
  • Boruto

dHzlsG1.png

hqCOcBD.png

RapZh1q.png

sO87QWF.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yugure said:

@Arashi If you don't report him for toxicity I will. 

I already did report him because he tried to spit on me in game like a woman. But I wanted this other issue addressed because I'm sure he'll try to target others. Bogdan and Last are REALLY close friends so that's why his only comment added nothing to the conversation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arashi said:

I already did report him because he tried to spit on me in game like a woman. But I wanted this other issue addressed because I'm sure he'll try to target others. Bogdan and Last are REALLY close friends so that's why his only comment added nothing to the conversation.

When two scumbags become friends chances are they screw each other over. Karma will naturally work itself out, don't worry. If there is any sense left in Bogdan he will realize that he is wrong, hopefully sooner than later. 

Don't create to much of a fuzz about the Fame system. It's a fun addition but not really a game changing feature.
A player can have 23409 Fame and still would just be a normal player. Same goes for the -23409 Fame part.

Don't put more into it than it is and just play the game. ' -'

1 minute ago, Konahri said:

Don't create to much of a fuzz about the Fame system. It's a fun addition but not really a game changing feature.
A player can have 23409 Fame and still would just be a normal player. Same goes for the -23409 Fame part.

Yeah, it was more so the spitting on someone when they are trying to help a new player and being annoying. Not much I can do except expose his other alts to anyone lol

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Konahri said:

It's reputation based. People don't really want this community judging them; and can you really blame them? The majority of these players have clouded judgement. Hell, I can name at least ten people that hold grudges from five years ago and that alone is enough for them to think to themselves, "I will defame this person because it makes me feel better about myself."

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

@Naruto I'm gonna be honest. You think you're right here but you're literally acting like a woman by defaming people like that. Look at Amber Heard. Compare yourself to her and you'll find a lot of similarities. @BogdanNo room to talk, you were impeached. 

Two folks that haven't interacted with women in weeks, if not months. A shame really. I wish for a betterment to your health.
Also, Akatsuki Ryze.
Ryze.png.d4eac3cebba152def39a232af6705c3f.png