The Nin Online community sucks for lowbies

Gaara1024

1 hour ago, Yugure said:

I remember the day I first joined Sand when @TetsuHawk was Kazekage. My name was Red Shadow, and I had reset from Leaf Village because of how weirdly toxic they were. The second I said that, I reset from Leaf at level 14 and I really was new, all hell broke loose. I was cursed at, harassed, picked on, for being an "alt." Thus, started the alt wars where I had gotten many people exiled from Sand for that exact same reason. 

This community makes the effort to be as toxic as possible to you while calling you the bad guy, and that in itself makes almost everyone here a hypocrite. 

This is the kind of stuff that needs to stop... 

• Like 2

These days I got in a discussion in Discord where I said that most old player won't even discuss (or open their mind to review) this aspect of the game because their view is biased on the game being "Hardcore PvP". I've played BDO and other open world pvp with a lot toxicity in the community but this game is a lot more than any of the other game that I've played. Getting killed just by being around trying to do quests and dailies is NOT a fun experience, and with the Steam launch coming I *really* hope that they review this, to prevent new players from quitting the game.

Just an edit to make it clear, I think this game IS GREAT and with an great potential, in my near 15 years of gaming experience I found it quite engaging and fun, but what I said above is a con that almost makes all the beauty and fun of this game bland in comparison.

For most people, the experience of getting slain as a newbie, is the only pvp experience they will have.

Getting to 50 is the only toxic/hardcore part I can think of right now.

If you could fight back, the overwhealming feeling of toxicity would fade out a little more.

But what do I know.