Assist me please! :3

Konahri

Hey!
As the Title says, I need help!
I love being a Chakra Medic. But I hate all the downside it comes with. I also have too much in my inventory I can't move or want to erase, for a reset. (Neither I want to end up suicidal for replaying the game to 50 once more)

How do I fight, if my only options are Chakra Scalpel and Tools?
Chakra Scalpel has a 2 second cast, means.. everyone can run up to me, push me, and keep me out of combat for an entire minute.
Tools, cost money and are highly ping dependent. (Either the throw is delayed or doesn't even happen but the item is consumed anyways) 

So.. I try to farm material to keep getting Tools, since it is required, obviously, to actually participate in the game. Boring? hell yes.
The question?

What do you guys do, to buy Tools? apart from spending real money for ryo.

Things I tried:
Hunting mobs & sell their drops: I would have to grind about an hour, to participate in exactly 4 battles, if I'm lucky.
Drops barely sell for anything, at least, the ones I can hunt without being forced to stop the grind every few seconds because I'm being destroyed. 
Blanks are a good way, but. If we do the math, it's also not helping much. 
1 Blank goes for 250-300 Ryo. 200 Tools go for 400Ryo.  It helps, but still. - That's not gaming. It forces me to "work" to play for a limited time, before I have to work again.

It would be alright, if I wouldn't feel like a programmed farming bot, who simply has to hold down an attack button and walk up to enemies.

Is that how the game is supposed to be, or is there something I didn't see? please help!

Well.The game isnt supposed to be so grindy.Although WM (the throwing stuff/placing not swordfighting) and chakra medic are one of the most grindy thing to play as (i was kinda mix of chakra and int medic.Kinda worked weirdly enough XD).

As what we do to buy tools.Usually the best way is to go at takumi and buy 100 for like..200 ryo? (maybe was even 50 i dont remember,what i do is that takumi or just the rogue village had npc with very cheap prices).

Anyway back to the topic.How i get money for them is usually grinding very weak enemies (surely is boring but works).And yeah,most of the stuff ya listed is  right as ways.

Long story short,Yeah Chakra medic is very grindy due to the nature of how drops/missions/anything worth ryo works.Any other element/non element besides WM tools and that arent grindy af due to them not using items for its jutsus

• Thanks 1

What confuses me is.
That 3 Kunai throw, consumes no Kunai at all. And it's fun to use.
Why ruin other Jutsus as well? What's the meaning of forcing us into this nonsense of a grind. o_o;

Anyways, the Grind as a medic hasn't always been this much of a pain in the butt. Which is why I'm a Medic in the first place.
Rory should allow the use of bots, and my complains about grinding for Tools would be gone. - I don't mind leaving my char to farm Larvae for a night, if I can play a hour with fun. Totally worth it.

I just don't want to feel stupid for trying to play the game. (stupid as in, playing like a bot.)
Which is why I'm desperate right now.
Thank you!