I paid for my akat spot and the org wiped by Erox

Steezo

just logged in to spread the harass ringed on.

i figured out that i can't do my thing and the fact Erox wiped the whole org god know why.

aint fair.. life is never fair i paid the fking 300k to do my terms and everything can blow up.

anyway i guess i will have to pay Rain next right? this is how nin works right?

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

Erox don't react and the fact u mute me for 7 days in nin dis means how u really likes me...

10 minutes ago, Erox said:

By all means, join the tournament and try to be the next leader.

you really just saying it right now?

You really let me fight Rain (Blood fan) Yami (Yamazaru) or Ghost (Hammer/Claymore)

and call it a fair matchup?

at least organize a comp match where everyone equlaized in terms of power before u put me in the stage and tell me to fight.

I want to walk through idc 

Why i can pay and finish my terms like a normal ninja.

i will never have a chance to be there with the "power of freindship" so when i found a way to have fun to bring the harass even that been taken away from me.

2356tsdb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

everything is unfair. 

i will harass untill i will get wear my coat again

5 minutes ago, Seifer said:

Goddam.

1) Don't pay for spots

2) Don't have tourney's with op weapons that everyone doesn't have access to

shutup i would never be able to be there if i was not pay for my spot.

i left a warm village to pay for this spot to be able to be alone and harass freely.

u will never understand the mindset of a champ.

ik i will never have a chance to be a leader against all those meta players unless its a fair scaled match which will never be.

Life is unfair all i want is to wear my akat coat and i will do everything to be there again.

1 hour ago, Steezo said:

You really let me fight Rain (Blood fan) Yami (Yamazaru) or Ghost (Hammer/Claymore)

and call it a fair matchup

You used to say you were better than them though so what's the problem 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Imhotep said:

Time to harass the ninja world for revenge

the harass is when gms interrupt orgs management and offering to fight for this with unbalanced matchups

one day we will get the rank dojo system we are wishing for. it takes a good few years for BDO it wiill eventually will be here Rory have no choice he made a pvp game and it's a part of it. 

Steezo I can't tell you how many times Akatsuki was recruiting and I said no when they were really desperate for people, you didn't have to pay 300,000, and if they're willing to take me they're more than willing to take you. What you should have done is gone rogue and wait around for Akatsuki to show up and ask if you can challenge, and if it's a no just wait for the Akat Leader to cycle out. When it comes to politics in this game for any village or organization patience is key. I'm still waiting out Sand Ninja to switch to another village so I can have a peaceful non-toxic Sand arc at some point, and I've been waiting two years knowing Sand wasn't always full of my enemies' cronies. Akatsuki wasn't always in the hands of those players, and it won't always be. There are tournaments for entry all the time, and seeing as how you've been playing just a little bit longer than me I see no reason why you can't just compete your way in. Toughen up, harasser King. 

Besides, Steezo you're a WM. Come join Seven Swordsmen with me. Mist is so dead that there's no competition, and even if you do get beat if you utilize patience you'll get your spot back because the village dies more than the times we've spam killed Akuma and Akali lol

On 7/22/2022 at 2:52 PM, Sirch said:

You used to say you were better than them though so what's the problem 

I think my boy just wants the odds evened. Then again... meta is more of a discussion than a reality at this point if a few changes are made.. 

On 7/22/2022 at 12:03 PM, Steezo said:

just logged in to spread the harass ringed on.

i figured out that i can't do my thing and the fact Erox wiped the whole org god know why.

aint fair.. life is never fair i paid the fking 300k to do my terms and everything can blow up.

anyway i guess i will have to pay Rain next right? this is how nin works right?

Steezo I love you, but what is this tom foolery 

I wouldn't sleep on Steezo if I were you, he invented the whole harass concept. Watch your back if he gets his motivation back, not like the two players above me would log in to fight Steezo anyway knowing the guy could just set his macro anytime he wanted. Steezo's not alone either, I'll help him especially if he comes to Takumi. 

• Thanks 1