Why are players not allowed to make discord alts in the games discord server?

Rage7

If you aren't previously banned then making an alt in the discord server shouldn't be a reason why someone gets banned unless there is solid proof they are an alt of a banned individual. What rule does it break to make a discord alt to join the games server without being previously banned? why is it that discord moderators like Ryuseken do this. Please answer my question Erox and Ueda beacause if you guys dont do anything about Ryuseken doing this on a daily i will buy the game and IP ban ryu from the games discord server and the game.

• 8 months later...
On 10/19/2022 at 5:12 AM, Rage7 said:

If you aren't previously banned then making an alt in the discord server shouldn't be a reason why someone gets banned unless there is solid proof they are an alt of a banned individual. What rule does it break to make a discord alt to join the games server without being previously banned? why is it that discord moderators like Ryuseken do this. Please answer my question Erox and Ueda beacause if you guys dont do anything about Ryuseken doing this on a daily i will buy the game and IP ban ryu from the games discord server and the game.

Dude, how come you don't know how to keep your fat mouth shut? Seriously dude. Go get a job. You're so annoying. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Oriax said:

Thank you robertoo11 

They say when you keep thinking about someone you will them into existence, and haha I've been spreading your name around. Amazing to see you Oriax. Please return. I'm on a hiatus myself but I wanna see you in game when I get back. That's gonna be so exciting. 

On 8/23/2023 at 4:43 AM, Gnik said:

They say when you keep thinking about someone you will them into existence, and haha I've been spreading your name around. Amazing to see you Oriax. Please return. I'm on a hiatus myself but I wanna see you in game when I get back. That's gonna be so exciting. 

Idk who you are but gang gang bro, focus on that IRL before anything else