Missions That Don't Make Sense For Your Level Thread

image.png.e52e6d324e4a22b887d51729db32e70a.pngis

This is what people are talking about when they say "It's too hard to level up." I can very well grind this out but the reward does not equate to the amount of work done. It will take me three days at this point to hit level 38 if I back to back this specific mission. 

Why would I sit here and do a mission that gives me 20,000 exp as a reward when I need over 500,000 to level up? C'mon staff team.. I'm also a melee mastery. If I wanted to do this mission it would be ten times more difficult, even if I can farm. 

You're not accounting for the exp gained from farming. Also, they expect you to do it as a team. These are answers from Ueda on other posts on similar matters.

In my opinion, missions such as these make sense if the community was larger and more active but sadly, for now, that is not the case.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toph said:

You're not accounting for the exp gained from farming. Also, they expect you to do it as a team. These are answers from Ueda on other posts on similar matters.

In my opinion, missions such as these make sense if the community was larger and more active but sadly, for now, that is not the case.

I drop these missions because I'm playing in mist. I can farm that in the same time it took me to get there. Especially if all of the snakes are in the backroom and you didn't do the mission for 100 venom yet. It takes me 1 minute to kill 15 giant ants so it would take me 14 minutes to get that same amount of exp from a lower level monster. 🤔 Once I hit level 35 I can probably kill 15 giant ants in 30 seconds because I will have my farming jutsu.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Daizo said:

I drop these missions because I'm playing in mist. I can farm that in the same time it took me to get there. Especially if all of the snakes are in the backroom and you didn't do the mission for 100 venom yet. It takes me 1 minute to kill 15 giant ants so it would take me 14 minutes to get that same amount of exp from a lower level monster. 🤔 Once I hit level 35 I can probably kill 15 giant ants in 30 seconds because I will have my farming jutsu.

Agreed, but I stand by what I said :

20 hours ago, Toph said:

missions such as these make sense if the community was larger and more active but sadly, for now, that is not the case.

They're set up for you to team with friends, or fellow ninja, to complete. However, that's not possible with how small the community is. Especially if you are playing in Mist which currently has the lowest population until our savior @Buggycomes to revive it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

what about get bounty hunting or waging war mission as 20 level ninja? 
in the stage of game where you not even have a single maxed jutsu, and all what you have is 3 jutsus from your mastery, which in mostly case's isn't pretty good in pvp.

That's literally force player's to buy kills or brings alt/friends because its mostly rewarder mission, great Role Play 

/edit
those mission's imo would be fine after 35 level, when you reach all of your jutsus 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, defyo5 said:

what about get bounty hunting or waging war mission as 20 level ninja? 
in the stage of game where you not even have a single maxed jutsu, and all what you have is 3 jutsus from your mastery, which in mostly case's isn't pretty good in pvp.

That's literally force player's to buy kills or brings alt/friends because its mostly rewarder mission, great Role Play 

/edit
those mission's imo would be fine after 35 level, when you reach all of your jutsus 

Again, they expect you to team with friends and created the missions for a larger community, which unfortunately isn't the case right now.

They expect you to team with your friends (even maxed level friends) to obtain those kills in the danger zones and war zones.

A squad of 3 level 20s and a level 60 sensei is how the missions were percieved to be acomplished in an ideal scenario. Again, doable if the community was larger but as of right now isn't the case.

I'm not arguing that what you're saying doesn't make sense, because you make great points if the missions were constructed for how the game is currently played by us the community. However, Rory and Hitspark designed these missions to be accomplished together and with a larger, more active community and that's they're reasoning behind why the missions are set up the way they are.

• Like 1