Who doxxed Nagamushi?

Daizo

I have decided to personally open up the investigation on who doxxed Nagamushi. As this could have happened to anyone, I wanted to take this as seriously as possible and gather enough evidence to hopefully pinpoint who had attacked him. The first thing we have to ask ourselves is who is Nagamushi?  Originally banned in 2020 for making death threats, Nagamushi has since been assaulting the community for years, causing havoc for its players and moderators. He has created alts since his initial ban back in 2020 by the names ShockG, Kuzon, and so on. Do we have reason to believe that Nagamushi's address was leaked? 

I have gone back through the dark web to look at previous versions of the forum to better understand the last few days of Nagamushi's accounts. Maybe I could find the person who targeted him. On October 19th, Nagamushi had created an account named wave#0361 on discord to which was banned. On Oct 20th he had created another account which was Sylla Soh#9235, also banned within a day. On October 21st, Nagamushi's Nin Online account, Rage7 was banned, his most valued account since he had returned to nin online for the 18th time. Since then he has created a forum post which details what he went through from October 21st to October 26th.

ngCHRL9.png

Nagamushi's claim is that after October 21st, someone, whether on the staff for Nin Online or the moderators on the discord had targeted him. From his claims it appears a staff member had obtained his address and sent him pizza. It also appears that someone had "left notes" to which he does not explain. I would like to offer up evidence that I have narrowed down who ordered Nagamushi pizza, but I must present my other evidence first.

c9BZIzU.png

nAZgnGj.png

On September 28th, Nagamushi attempted to become the member of the nin online discord moderation team. This comes an entire month after Nagamushi's rival, Ryu received his moderator role. I have attached the full thread to clarify his statement. It appears that Nagamushi had claims of a moderator being unprofessional and biased. I decided to look a little deeper into these claims.

zcatG0s.png

On October 19th, it appears he made another post several weeks after, admitting that he was being bullied and that this was causing psychological harm to him. Upon review of the discord it appears as though this topic was about Ryu himself. I no longer have access to the dark web so I cannot access the full forum, so I can't confirm but the discussion on the discord appeared to point to Ryu.

That is why I believe the person who doxxed Nagamushi and sent pizza to his address was none other than Nagamushi himself. I believe that during a schizophrenic episode Nagamushi had ordered pizza, and then when he came out of it, he believed that someone from the nin online community had ordered him pizza. To his claim that someone had been leaving him notes, I believe that this was also Nagamushi in an attempt to remind himself of things he needed to do. Due to his memory loss he believes that someone is targeting him, but with the evidence I provided, I believe that it was actually himself this entire time.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1