What *new* shop items would you like to see?

Sirch

From village shops to event shops(or even drops), what new items/clothing would you like to see? 

Provide examples if you can to better show what you’re talking about, try to keep it somewhat Ninja or anime related as these items need to fit into the Nin Online atmosphere. 

We all want more items and clothing to be available but the hardest part is the creation. If good examples can be provided this can help content creators know what’s wanted and what to work on. 

I don’t want to make promises but if there’s a good bit of examples provided I’d like to reach out to get the pixel art for those items worked on. 

EDIT 11/15/2022:

To clarify, nothing can be done or influenced on how items are implemented in the game. 

I’m simply looking for item ideas to help with art, if there are items or clothing not in the game that you would like to see please bring them up and post examples

• Like 5

First and easiest thing to add.....recolors of already existing items lol. 
Idk why this isnt a thing for every single shop item tbh. Having 4-5 colored versions of each item would drastically increase the ammount of sales ( It also takes 1 click to change the color ).

But about new stuff

Sai's top & Inojin's jumpsuit//overall////whateversai.png.f6c2922443edf4627dba389a20e188c0.pngimage.thumb.png.a62ab68e543ed207b15a1235ed8487da.png

More masks & facepaints

image.thumb.png.6689b5d9b88edbb6aa9e0f90a951be8a.png

• Like 3

To clarify, nothing can be done or influenced on how items are implemented in the game. 

I’m simply looking for item ideas to help with art, if there are items or clothing not in the game that you would like to see please bring them up and post examples

On 11/16/2022 at 7:07 AM, Genshin said:

I have a clan outfit, I would like to implement it in each movement of the character, but I don't have the template for each movement

I can provide you with the base sprite, just dm me over discord, I am both in the nin discord and the leaf village server. 

On 11/13/2022 at 7:34 PM, Shinigami said:

Jugos hair which the GMs already have access too :V

Jûgo (Naruto Shippuden)

👍

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe some cosmetic/furniture/weapon drops that fit the the mini bosses for some mobs. Like a bear rug from the bear boss, grey version from cave bear. Tiger/Alpha wolf hoods and jackets. There's many possibilities that could be added. One thing I worked on a bit was a kunai fashioned from the fangs of the Rat boss in sewers but I kind of gave up because I'm not that great at pixel art.

image0.pngimage1.png

Something else I worked on in the past was a Candy Cane back item for christmas but once again it's just a single frame of art, I'm not skilled enough to do every animation needed. Another idea I had was a back shuriken made of ice.

unknown.pngunknown.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Konahri said:

Ah, boosters from 1-30 or even to 50.

Might just take the progress as serious as balancing and shallow content. Who knows, maybe the game actually has a serious chance with it. 

Exp boosters? That's awful 

We should focus on fixing the main problem first ( Bad exp curve) rather than trying to patch it with a p2f buff

What's awful: Acc trading is still an ongoing thing, for years now. Why? Because leveling is garbage.

Without the intention to offend anyone, but obviosly the gms and running admins aren't competent enough to fix that issue either.

So why not taking the money for the project instead of supporting that low key slavery. XD

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Konahri said:

What's awful: Acc trading is still an ongoing thing, for years now. Why? Because leveling is garbage.

Without the intention to offend anyone, but obviosly the gms and running admins aren't competent enough to fix that issue either.

So why not taking the money for the project instead of supporting that low key slavery. XD

Agree, but adding p2f methods is not the move. Leveling is just garbage because the exp curve suxs ( lvl 5-20 being extremely tedious & repetitive for no reason, then suddenly easy, then hard again, etc ).

As far as i know, erox is working on a lvl 10 " arc " ( that i hope its connected to the academy ). So i wouldn't call them incompetent, let's not forget he's pretty much working by himself rn.

After this arc is added, its just a fact of adding new missions for some level gaps ( which he said he'd do in the near future ) , and fixing some existing arcs. 

And let's be honest, even with an exp buff, the leveling would still feel extremely boring & grindy