What *new* shop items would you like to see?

Sirch

On 11/12/2022 at 4:01 PM, Sirch said:

From village shops to event shops(or even drops), what new items/clothing would you like to see? 

Provide examples if you can to better show what you’re talking about, try to keep it somewhat Ninja or anime related as these items need to fit into the Nin Online atmosphere. 

We all want more items and clothing to be available but the hardest part is the creation. If good examples can be provided this can help content creators know what’s wanted and what to work on. 

I don’t want to make promises but if there’s a good bit of examples provided I’d like to reach out to get the pixel art for those items worked on. 

EDIT 11/15/2022:

To clarify, nothing can be done or influenced on how items are implemented in the game. 

I’m simply looking for item ideas to help with art, if there are items or clothing not in the game that you would like to see please bring them up and post examples

The webbed bow and arrow from Kidomaru. 

• Like 1

One thing I think would be cool is to add "skins" either to the shop or as event rewards. The yin yang character skin that was recently used is a good example. Another would be maybe a cursed seal Lvl 2 skin or auras. Nothing that gives any in game benefit but that adds some flash to your character.

• 8 months later...