Quick update

Robin

Just a quick update to keep people posted on the current situation.

Work was done that should have fixed some issues with the way network traffic was being handled by the server. This was one of the main causes of the stability issues we faced.

However, during that two week period other development was carried out that caused major functionality regression and a whole new slew of issues which need to be addressed.

We'll need to try and replicate these issues and fix the causes. This won't be a quick thing to do, and unfortunately people are very busy with the run-up to Christmas, so I'll be the only person who can find some time to work on this.

I'll post another announcement once we get a better idea of just what we need to do and when the game can be expected to be online again.

Thanks,

Robin

• Like 3

No need to worry, take as much time as you need. I would rather wait for the problems to be fixed than the server crashing or messing up so often while being up. Keep up the good work and don't let the continuous spam of the same question hinder you.

I just noticed you are an Uchiha Robin. So who are you the product of? Sasuke and Orochimaru, Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke and Itachi, Itachi and Shisui, Danzou and Danzou, or Shin?