Game crashes when I walk through doors

Miq

9 hours ago, Kelp said:

Hi, @Miq

I would love to help you but for that I need client error logs which you can find in Nin directory.

Also make sure to follow official troubleshooting steps (https://www.ninonline.org/forum/troubleshoot/), maybe one of them is going to fix your problem.

Are you using amd gpu by any chance?

How do I get to Nin directory. I tried everything in troubleshoot and nothing worked. And yes I'm using an AMD gpu.

Greetings @Miq

"

Erox 25/12/2022 13:52

For anyone having problems with nin crashing on map switch (while using amd gpu) try to downgrade your gpu drivers - ver 22.8.2 seems to work fine (if it will fail to you try some older one but no older than year or so) there is some problem with latest amd drivers, not sure what causes that but we found multiple cases of map crashing using latest drivers" ~ Delp

This should fix it

39 minutes ago, Don Tormenta said:

Greetings @Miq

"

Erox 25/12/2022 13:52

For anyone having problems with nin crashing on map switch (while using amd gpu) try to downgrade your gpu drivers - ver 22.8.2 seems to work fine (if it will fail to you try some older one but no older than year or so) there is some problem with latest amd drivers, not sure what causes that but we found multiple cases of map crashing using latest drivers" ~ Delp

This should fix it

I tried this but it didnt work I been able to play the most with out crashing with the latest drivers 

• 7 months later...