SAND LAWS UNDER THE 23RD

Froakie

Suna Laws

1.  Do not kill or attack another Sand Ninja for any reason.

This includes directly causing them to die with manipulating surroundings (such as leading a bunch of mobs to them and then cloaking away)
This does not include killing them in a mutually agreed upon spar.

2. You must aid a fellow Sand Ninja. Of course, there is situation where you can't be helping a fellow Sand Ninja wich is understandable but you must do your best.

Do not place a bounty on a Sand Ninja.
Do not assist the enemy against Sand Ninja in any way.

3. Verbal harassment is not tolerated. If someone is breaking Nin Online rules, take it up
with the GM's. It's not the player's responsibility to deal with this. (Do note, SMPF officers
are able to jail you for general toxicity). Two jailing's result in a strike. Three strikes is an
exile!

4. Respect and follow the commands of your ranked superiors. 

Here's a reminder of the chain of command :

TITLES Kage ->  ANBU Leader -> Council -> PB Leader -> Police Chief -> MedCorp Leader

RANKS : Kage -> Jonin -> Chunin -> Specialized Jonin -> Genin -> Academy Students

In general, title > rank.

5. You must respect the village and its members.

6. Above all, respect and follow the orders of the Kazekage. These are general rules to
follow, the severity of punishments are to be decided after meetings.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PARDONS

Pardon fee is 1k ryo up to 10k ryo. It is up to me if i want to pardon you or not. Do not force me to do anything in DMs

PEACE LIST

Sand have no peace list. Feel free to kill anyone who is not a sandie.

• Like 3