Open Alpha End

Seth

This is just a quick announcement to inform everyone. 

We're closing down the Open Alpha for now, it has not been working out and is costing too much time on the development of the game. I am sorry everyone.

This means the game is moving back to Closed Alpha, only accessible to Gold and Silver Ninja.

Edited by Seth

So is the server up right now for gold members? I have never even had the chance to really try the game out because every time i try to log in the server seems to be down. keep up the good work nin team. I would really like to at least try out the game. I am starting to think that there may be something wrong with my account or I just have bad timing. I have donated quite a bit of money as well. when will the server be up?

The game will be available in about one month?

And will you add quests and clans/team? 

Dude where did you get one month from? He didnt mention a date?

Dude where did you get one month from? He didnt mention a date?

I said a month. :) He quoted me. Rory won't have the Open Alpha closed when he returns, so around one month the game will reopen to all again. We just are going to sort out problems and add more content. People are bored with the game already.

Edited by Seth
  • Like 1

I said a month. :) He quoted me. Rory won't have the Open Alpha closed when he returns, so around one month the game will reopen to all again. We just are going to sort out problems and add more content. People are bored with the game already.

I know I am bored of it already, I just want to help with fixing stuff still though by testing/looking for bugs.

Edited by James

I believe trying to fix the server crashes should be before content... no content is worth a server crash

We will. :) Content is done by Rory and balancing is done by me. Akiro kind of helps with balancing now as well - although once programming work is stable I will work on content since we need it bad.