My accounts keep getting permanently banned from the game whenever i try to create without a given reason

Zeref Eight

@Ueda Every time I create a character in the game, a Game Master permanently bans my account. I have not been given a reason as to why and I don't understand what I have committed in the game(not on discord) that has made me become permanently banned from the game. I just want to play the game like everybody else and I do not want to be discriminated against just because of acts I have committed outside of the game on discord. I don't understand why when it comes to me, actions that  I have commited on discord automatically correlates to the game for whatever reason, but with others this exact precedent which is that actions outside the game can't make your in game character be punished remains strongly kept. I don't want none of my accounts unbanned, I just want to be able to create a new account named Nagamushi or Zeref8 or whatever and play the game. My last account named Sanss was permanently banned straight away by the admin named Erox after he realised that I am Nagamushi when he didn't tell me why. Ueda you have given me the chance to play the game normally, yes I am permanently banned on discord and also IP banned from the discord server and I want this to remain kept but what have I committed in game to make me permanently banned. All those screenshots that all those people have were from 3 to 4 years ago and I have deeply apologised to you Ueda for it at that time, where you told me that I can play the game but not use discord as my punishment due to this, I want to make a new character on the game but I 100% do not want none of my permanently banned past in game accounts to get unbanned so please do not get me wrong here. I do not want my past banned characters to be unbanned, I know that such a feat is not able to be given and I completely understand why this shouldn't happen and why I no where near deserve for any of my past characters to come back. This man named Erox who just won't talk to me keeps on permanently banning all my accounts, without reason like we are in discord, which should technincally be the only place I am permanently/IP banned. Ueda you have told me to 1 on 1 on numerous occasions that I can play the game by making a new account but not get none of my past banned accounts to be unbanned. I can even use screenshots for this. This is all I want to do, play the game and make a new account but this player/admin named Erox just spawn bans every single one of my accounts without telling me any reason as to why he is committing this. So all I am asking you Ueda is if I can make a new account and play the game without Erox permanently banning me or other Game Masters in the game permanently banning me. And Ueda/Erox if you guys do decide to keep me IP banned from the game can I be given a professional reason as to why because you yourself Ueda told me that I can make a new account whenever I want but I cant get none of my past accounts back, and this is how it should be. Also I tried making a support ticket but I was told by someone who is closely friends with both Erox and other GMs that none of my support tickets would get noticed or even read because of who I am. And the reason why I am solely speaking to you Ueda is because me and Erox have a past history with eachother so instead of speaking to me, and punishing me accordingly with professionalism, this Erox individual will also use resentment and emotion because he truly hates me, as again we both have a deep history with eachother which correlates to his time in game as a player. And if this post will get deleted by Erox it will just prove of the discrimination and lack of professionalism I am getting, all I want to know is 'why'. If you're not gonna let me play can I please just know 'why' without emotion and resentment being used. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Nagamushi

Buddy, I don't hate you nor do I harbor any personal opinions towards you, You've been given numerous "Last Chances" and both Ueda and I have been more than lenient with you the past few years. I've told you that you're free to play until you break another rule, but I want to note that I don't appreciate this attempt of publicly shaming me.

So here we are again, You're free to play but this is your Final "Final Chance".

• Erox locked this topic