okay this needs to be looked..

so i got beaten many times by high level players inside the village when it says ''safe zone''  how would you call this safe zone and i get beaten many times most important thing that doesnt make sense is when the village raid starts lots of high level ninjas go in and kill so many players... how would you call this safe zone when those high level ninjas are allowed to hit many ninjas as they like this is not good at all.

safe zone = kills don't count for missions or exile 

danger zone = kills count for missions, kill same side with pvp on for exile *it needs 3 kills*

war zone = can hit same side without pvp on *as long as you aren't in the same org*

no zone = attacks don't do dmg 

On 5/14/2023 at 11:51 AM, Narutoishere said:

so i got beaten many times by high level players inside the village when it says ''safe zone''  how would you call this safe zone and i get beaten many times most important thing that doesnt make sense is when the village raid starts lots of high level ninjas go in and kill so many players... how would you call this safe zone when those high level ninjas are allowed to hit many ninjas as they like this is not good at all.

Some advice:

Play the game super drunk and stop taking it seriously. Fk em all. Just kill. They get salty anyway. I am a firm believer all zones should be danger zones. I personally believe that safety is an illusion.

• Like 1

you said it thanks @Gnik this advice is really helpful especially the zones boy when i was starting to level grinding outside the village of the leaf on wolf area... this high level ninja instant killed me and being buttkicked! so yeah the safe zones in anywhere you go is not real.. well only in this game and also its very sad there is no rules applied in this game which is kinda a bummer.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2023 at 2:27 AM, Narutoishere said:

you said it thanks @Gnik this advice is really helpful especially the zones boy when i was starting to level grinding outside the village of the leaf on wolf area... this high level ninja instant killed me and being buttkicked! so yeah the safe zones in anywhere you go is not real.. well only in this game and also its very sad there is no rules applied in this game which is kinda a bummer.

Yeah try to not take much advices from nik lol, he kinda gone.

The zones and how they work are explained in the academy aka the tutorial, which prolly means u just speedran the whole thing 😌

On 5/14/2023 at 1:39 PM, LAde said:

safe zone = kills don't count for missions or exile 

danger zone = kills count for missions, kill same side with pvp on for exile *it needs 3 kills*

war zone = can hit same side without pvp on *as long as you aren't in the same org*

no zone = attacks don't do dmg 

^

9 hours ago, Cosbo said:

The zones and how they work are explained in the academy aka the tutorial, which prolly means u just speedran the whole thing 😌

^

You can't even spell advice correctly. You didn't even read or understand what he was saying. He didn't ask for an explanation, he asked for it to make sense. He's absolutely right; calling something a safe zone while allowing deaths doesn't make sense. But I'm gone, right? Get real. You give him nonsense; he asks me to train him. 

You need to focus your negativity elsewhere; I'm only trying to help people. You're disrespectful for no reason. 
image.png.891eb7094bb0e5438fa355784494541c.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gnik said:

You can't even spell advice correctly. You didn't even read or understand what he was saying. He didn't ask for an explanation, he asked for it to make sense. He's absolutely right; calling something a safe zone while allowing deaths doesn't make sense. But I'm gone, right? Get real. You give him nonsense; he asks me to train him. 

You need to focus your negativity elsewhere; I'm only trying to help people. You're disrespectful for no reason. 
image.png.891eb7094bb0e5438fa355784494541c.png

LOL gl training the alt

• Funny 1

12 hours ago, Cosbo said:

^

excuse me  i dont know who the hell are you but you need to stop being toxic towards gnik,me, or the players that are innocent and didnt do anything wrong and also you need to fix your grammar because i find it very  hard to understand what you are saying.

• Funny 1