Video Editor

Seth

Staff for Nin Online are different than a personal channel of mine. It is for personal gain and is outside of Nin Online agenda. If you want to do both you can, but my channel helps Nin Online as well as Nin Online helps my channel. The same goes for Shinji, he makes videos for us for the same purpose.

• Like 1

It is a YouTube channel that is about game design and video games that have went mainstream - it kind of shows patterns and the philosophies between the games that motivated these innovations.

It also will have a practical place to learn how to make video games.

Edited by Seth
  • Like 2

I am still looking for a partner video editor. These past couple of weeks, I have been learning how to modify audio and edit videos myself. It would be nice to have some help. :) I do not mind allowing any newbies in, as for video editing for Nin Online the recruitment is much harder to get in though.

I am still looking for a partner video editor. These past couple of weeks, I have been learning how to modify audio and edit videos myself. It would be nice to have some help. :) I do not mind allowing any newbies in, as for video editing for Nin Online the recruitment is much harder to get in though.

I have no experience managing a channel but I do have minor schooling in video & audio; I'll join but before making your choice (if it is in fact me)you would probably have to provide a list of all the work would be undertaken as your assistant so to speak.

I have no experience managing a channel but I do have minor schooling in video & audio; I'll join but before making your choice (if it is in fact me)you would probably have to provide a list of all the work would be undertaken as your assistant so to speak.

Send me a request via PM, I will ask you some questions privately.