The Sand Village Part 3

Ueda

v52VMFA.png
Hi Ninjas,

First of all, Happy New Year! To all the new members in the community, welcome to the forums and I hope to see you in-game soon. As you guys may have noticed, I haven't been around for awhile. I got busy with other projects and sort of lost the time to work on Nin Online. I'd like to apologize for the slow down and the eventually closure of the Open Alpha. It was never intended to go down, but due to the lack of manpower we had to.

On the bright side, I've been starting to get more done, so I'd like to share with you the progress on the Sand Village and the plains and fields around it.

Here are peeks at the vast amount of maps coming along with the Sand Village!

The Kazekage's Office
1.thumb.png.33ebb27c8e8309a3b85d5ef2ff68

The Sand Village Academy Court Yard
This is basically the equivalent of the Leaf Village's starting classroom.2.thumb.png.e3fa87f61a13ea591305efe2b1af

Entrance to the Desert Warzone
3.thumb.png.b24b9e1472277f0bf92d54cca498

Desert Warzone
This is a huge map where anything goes. You can see it littered with past battles. With weapons fragments and signs of death.
4.thumb.png.2d51b6cbadc983b8fa56349b2b64

Sand Village Cemetary
When there is a war.. there is casualties afterall.
7.thumb.png.0b5ad464ada548e9c7516c60666f

The Sand Village Hospital
The exterior and interior of the hospital!6.thumb.png.546438de6cc262a358fe70b7cc84

9.thumb.png.990c4f8cd5a0415091313a135e228.thumb.png.dde48b379379246aaf976e9122d3

Streets of the Sand Village
The Village is so large and packed with detailed little areas like this.
5.thumb.png.42cff1ca95f76630f2c827d2ab8c

It's a bit hard to realize how much the release of the Sand village with change the game. Simply put, we will finally have reasons to PvP, we will have an on-going competition between ninjas of both villages, and finally politics and Kages will matter. I'm sorry this is taking such a long time to get done. As you all know, I really care a lot about the little details that go into making this world believable, immersive and fun to explore. I try to stay close to the source material, while also taking into consideration how it will affect the game play and take my time on introducing new areas. In the grand scheme of things, I hope that Nin Online will be a game to stand the test of time as the best Naruto Inspired MMORPG in terms of immersion.

I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

Regards,
Rory

• Like 15

Happy New Year @Rory! It's always good to see things accomplished even with low manpower. Keep up the good work and effort! The community and friends will always be here for you no matter how inactive they may be. I hope Nin Online has a has a wonderful and successful 2016! Good luck! :)

Edited by Candy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...