Christmas Winners

Seth

Dear Ninjas,

This is a small announcement to let the community know who own the holiday giveaway. I wanted to make it a special announcement, but I figure it would be better to keep it short and simple.

I picked the top 3 based on how clever or creative they were. If it had a lot of likes, it didn't give it more of a chance of winning. Sure, I do love Dragon Ball Z and other animes, but if it isn't funny or clever then it feels short of the top 3.

First

1450965199879.thumb.jpg.2113ab5d8a3c6d62

@Candy

Second

396586_308078499298575_1216375979_n.thum

@Meline

Third

a-naruto-christmas-naruto-amv-3185936-49

@Ninkoro

You can view the announcement Christmas announcement here.

Edited by Seth
  • Like 3

you're right sir, it made me want to make one, i bet i'd crack a few smiles at least. but it was over by he time i found it all. any news on the server coming public? i havnt really been keeping up with it all, but i like the whole idea going on with it a lot. even if it wasnt naruto. just a ninja game or mid evil, the work put into these sprites and the maps and everything seem really well done so you could have went in any direction. i been checking in from time to time, just like now. i wanna play this. or try it at least. keep up the good work is all i know to say about it.

• Like 1

you're right sir, it made me want to make one, i bet i'd crack a few smiles at least. but it was over by he time i found it all. any news on the server coming public? i havnt really been keeping up with it all, but i like the whole idea going on with it a lot. even if it wasnt naruto. just a ninja game or mid evil, the work put into these sprites and the maps and everything seem really well done so you could have went in any direction. i been checking in from time to time, just like now. i wanna play this. or try it at least. keep up the good work is all i know to say about it.

We're going to try to shift to Shogun era slightly, which is where Naruto got most of its inspiration. That does not mean we are scrapping what we have made so far, we are just adapting the game and making it more original.

• 2 weeks later...

We're going to try to shift to Shogun era slightly, which is where Naruto got most of its inspiration. That does not mean we are scrapping what we have made so far, we are just adapting the game and making it more original.

yea i feel that. i really like the 2d thing i guess it's cuz im 26 and i grew up with the SNES system. but the more original the better if u ask me. either way this thing looks like its going in the right direction and i am still waiting to give it a try! also thanks for the reply's an active staff is very good. 

• Seth featured this topic
  • Ueda unfeatured this topic