The Sand Village Part 4

Ueda

v52VMFA.png
Dear Ninjas,

The developers have been working hard over the past few days to get the Sand Village out. So I'd just like to show off some of our work to give credit where it's due. My desire for to get the village out as quickly as possible sometimes tempts me to take the easy way out and just make really shitty maps with just reused tiles. But looking at all the attention to detail I put into the Leaf Village (and watching Boruto: The Movie) gave me the motivation to spend a few hours yesterday finding more reference material and planning the village further.

Sand Academy Basic Combat Class
Combat Trainer NPC
by Fernando
U6kVPK5.gif

Sand Academy Technique Class
yaVxo4o.gif

Puppet Master Sankuro by Fernando
Sand Surgeon Ninja Set by Keijin
YJl6kX5.gif

Desert Warzone
Now with added Sandstorm!
DqWNTAH.gif

As you can probably tell, the Sand Village Ninja Academy is actually completed in terms of mapping. The actual tutorial has not been scripted yet, but it will be soon! The exteriors of the Sand Village is also progressing very well.

Regards,
Rory

• Like 24

But looking at all the attention to detail I put into the Leaf Village (and watching Boruto: The Movie) gave me the motivation to spend a few hours yesterday finding more reference material and planning the village further.

I bet you only watched it, cause i mentioned it yesterday :) Your work is very well, i think i dont ban you from the internet anymore.

• Like 1

I bet you only watched it, cause i mentioned it yesterday :) Your work is very well, i think i dont ban you from the internet anymore.

Unfortunately, I watched it a few days ago, Akiro shared it in our staff chat.
Thanks for unbanning me from the internet though.

• Like 1

Nice work.

I have a question about the villages.

For example : if a leaf ninja attack sand or mist or .. does NPC react and attack leaf ninja ?

We may or may not choose to implement Guard-type NPCs that do that. But the typical shop keeper and random kids in the playground will not do that.

what does the puppet master npc do,

:Ocan he teach a puppet mastery

Right now he just looks cool. He will sell puppets and puppet parts in the future.

• Like 3