Rate my nin profile

Light

Rate profile  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

Alright. Please do not take this to heart. I wouldn't honestly be able to call your profile average even. In fact it's pretty lacking. I will say one thing you did well was keep your character sort of "plain." Given his age and rank he shouldn't be some super genius or super character which I want to congratulate you on. However he still needs to have some sort of oomph- something that gives him originality and a creative edge while still not being like a large majority of the site's population. (I've read some profiles and the characters have perfect stats, their geniuses, they're super strong, etc. First, the game hasn't come out yet so it's unlikely their character will be that way. Second, if you're going to be a genius you cannot RP poorly and describe it poorly. It just makes for a bad, corny, and unbelievable character.)
I don't consider myself an asshole though, so keeping up with the statement of my dislike and what was a redeeming quality, here are some tips:

• [*]Originality. You don't want to be Sasuke Uchiha. You don't want to be a Naruto clone. You want to be you. You want to be creative and a character- but at the same time you don't want to go overboard with that edge to a point where your character becomes unbelievable. [*]Depth. Sakura has the depth of a piece of paper. You don't want to be a Sakura. You want a character who feels deep, real. For instance, remember being 10? You weren't so simple minded. You had tons of thoughts. Tons of beliefs. You acted many ways. It would be hard to truly describe the workings of your brain in four lines. Channel this ;] [*]The music does create a feel of hype but it's too over the top and I think it hurts the character because it winds up taking control of the app. [*]Reality. An academy student would not have even basic elemental mastery. Remember they only serve to master basic ninpou in the academy. This also goes for things like "natural born strategist". It's hard to ship that too an academy rank student with barely any abilities yet- or a strong history to back this reasoning up. [*]The Verse. You do a decent job of fitting the verse. (I.E. Your character isn't named Jack Cold, or Arnie Armhammer, or something that is totally not the japanese/naruto universe.) I like how "Thirst of Blood" fits Kirigakure's theme... this isn't really a specialty though, I'd actually put this and his goal into something like a "personality." [*]Your Affinity specialties as a mechanic is kind of broken and makes no sense.

Over all, your simple steps away from making a marvelous player profile. ;]

<3 Hikaru, stay classy. (These tips apply to anyone.)

• Like 2

Alright, thank you everyone! I'll probably change the characters name etc due to @ post, he's completely right but he forgot I didn't yet use much time on it. :)

Hey, I never even thought about making a profile like that! Thanks for inspiring me! =D

I'm really glad that I could inspire someone! =] @Tregel