In-Game Clothing

Kingsley Syn

Keijin's Small Update

Hey everyone, Keijin here. :P

There's a topic I'd like to address, though while I'm at it why not show some soon to be accessible content. This is just a small little update about some of the paper dolls/clothing in game.

So here's what I've been working on recently. Keep in mind that not all clothing will be in shop's, some may only be obtainable as prizes from Events, and/or purchases from the Cash Shop.

Finished

Temari Robe.png   Temari Robe - Post time-skip 

Sound 6 Robe.png   Sound 6 Robe 

BrownJacket.png   Generic Brown Jacket (will also come in different colors)

SandMedicalClothing.png   Sand Village Medical Clothing - There are 4 separate overlays here. (Hat, Mask, Apron, Shirt)

WIP

KimonoShirt_F.png   Blue Kimono (will also come in different colors)

ChildGaaraGarment.png   Child Gaara Garment (I'm not really sure what this is called)

Pre-TimeSkip Temari Robe.png   Temari Robe - Pre time-skip

Feel free to comment and critique all of the above

Also regarding the topic, @Rory recently has pointed out that almost everyone wears the generic robes in-game; and many responded with "add more cloths" 

So if you guys have any suggestions to generic clothing that you would like to see in-game leave a comment and if you have one, provide a link to what the clothing is.

If we find it suitable, you just mind see it in game. ;)

~ Keijin

• Like 9

So if you guys have any suggestions to generic clothing that you would like to see in-game leave a comment 

-sakuke shirt in verses of colors (black, blue, white, red.)

-senin robes

-masks like Tobirama Senju's

- accessories like kid kakashi iron gloves

-vests like  kid kakashi and gaara (one side)

-each village has its own style http://www.leafninja.com/clothing.php

31 minutes ago, Absolian said:

-sakuke shirt in verses of colors (black, blue, white, red.)

-senin robes

-masks like Tobirama Senju's

- accessories like kid kakashi iron gloves

-vests like  kid kakashi and gaara (one side)

-each village has its own style http://www.leafninja.com/clothing.php

-sasuke shirt has already been made(unless you mean shippuden)

-can you elaborate on senin robes?

-this has also already been made

-kid kakashis iron gloves are the same as the anbu gloves, which are also already in

-sounds good, i can make it 

Id like to see naked food selling NPCs dressed LoL

- some clothes like kimono style (bleach like (blackish) loL and some colors)

- maybe hats like Sakkat (google knows). Hats are money makers lol and they add more difference in looks (bigger impact on looks as its hm... visible ).

- make NPC and dye item (drop) to change color of stuff 

PS great update!

17 hours ago, Keijin said:

-sasuke shirt has already been made(unless you mean shippuden)

-can you elaborate on senin robes?

-this has also already been made

-kid kakashis iron gloves are the same as the anbu gloves, which are also already in

-sounds good, i can make it 

sakuke shirt in verses of colors (black, blue, white, red.) i meant other then just blue.

sennin robes meant  for, Jiraiya robe. tsunade robe, orochimaru robe (you name it Sound 6 Robe :D ), naruto sennin robe (the red one with the black flame when he fight with pain)

i know there's few items that still not introduce to the community didn't imagine there's so many :S

I'd like to see kimonos like these: 

Spoiler

dfdf8d1dc3461e10727702edb569521b.jpg

Ojaga.full.270656.jpg

But it seems you're already working on those. All I can ask for is perhaps some variation in them, and maybe skirts and the like? 

Haha, I would totally wear a big ribbon if you made one. x3

Yes, much cute pink stuff.

Like this but better x3

wo0QYDX.png

Please bring some girly stuff in to the game that's not based off of characters ;)

Oh and uh glasses in various forms and perhaps even shades would be cool too. I saw this in the kid in the playground with some already, they looked great.

Further it would be cool if there was something that fits nicely with the netted shirt, but I have no clue how to fill in that one.

Higher boots, perhaps? I don't know.. lol. (or like on that tiny gif from me ^)

scarfs?

@Keijin Everything looks neat, especially Brown Jacket.

I'm not sure about that sand village medic suit, I wouldn't wear one. It makes you look more like a chef (that hat), not sure does it follow the show or whatever that's only thing that needs improvement imo but I lack the imagination what could be better probably some surgical mask?

However, during Sasukes time in akatsuki that kind of "hebi" cloak with a hood would be cool to see!

9 hours ago, Kaguya Light said:

@Keijin Everything looks neat, especially Brown Jacket.

I'm not sure about that sand village medic suit, I wouldn't wear one. It makes you look more like a chef (that hat), not sure does it follow the show or whatever that's only thing that needs improvement imo but I lack the imagination what could be better probably some surgical mask?

However, during Sasukes time in akatsuki that kind of "hebi" cloak with a hood would be cool to see!

Lol don't worry about it, I honestly sort of agree. However, that is actually how the surgical ninja look in the Sand VIllage, I wasn't very fond of the design myself.

• Like 1