How would you feel if...

Scrafty

Well..I really don't think he's that 'evil' anymore. I think he just wants to repopulate the Uchiha clan and bring them back to prosperity. I think he would be a great 'Head of Uchiha' but as for Hokage, I don't think so. I don't think someone that intentionally left the village to do evil things and then try to destroy it should be given the Hokage position. If he did become Hokage, I think Naruto would be okay with it but at the same time he would still want to be Hokage himself and would probably challenge Sasuke endlessly. As for Sakura, she might dislike it seeing as how he left and all. Shikamaru wouldn't care.. lol I think the village would be split in half on like/dislike based on Sasuke's and past Uchiha's history.  As for us, the public, again probably be splitclose to the middle on like/dislike. Me personally, If he did become Hokage I wouldn't mind it. It's not like Ino Sakura became hokage...then I would be really angry and wonder why.

We, The Naruto Fan Boy Community, Would light pitch forks, riot in the streets, politely walk up to the mangakas home, ring doorbell, kidnap torture and finally burn the mangaka, his helpers and the editor that allowed him to push that piece up crap forward.

-Thank You For Your Time.

• Like 2

We, The Naruto Fan Boy Community, Would light pitch forks, riot in the streets, politely walk up to the mangakas home, ring doorbell, kidnap torture and finally burn the mangaka, his helpers and the editor that allowed him to push that piece up crap forward.

-Thank You For Your Time.

Tis a genius.

I just hope that they don't make history repeat itself again.

If Sasuke dies like his brother, that's dumb. If Naruto becomes Hokage and sacrifices himself like Minato somehow, that's dumb. If Sasuke remains evil and follows the curse of his clan, that's dumb. After all this time, things have to change. Masashi Kishimoto needs to show that the world isn't just a pattern of repeated shit asdp oii fadnsfsdnasdf.

• Like 2

I wouldn't really know how to feel about that. I am getting kinda tired of Naruto manga and its just not as fun to watch/read since the chuunin exam. I would say Naruto has always been my favorite out of all the characters. So I do have a much more favorable opinion on why he should be Hokage. I know the question is only about Sasuke and not picking a Hokage candidate but to be honest I don't think Sasuke deserves to be Hokage. I wouldn't say he would be horrible but I just feel like Naruto deserves it way more. Naruto has influenced and helped the village so much more than Sasuke. Sasuke has honestly never done much for the village, that I know of. All he cared about is revenge and blah blah blah. He had turned his back on the village once, and Naruto would never do that or even think about doing that. If Sasuke does become Hokage personally I wouldn't really care since I stopped enjoying Naruto for quite some time but I would say he does not deserve it one bit.

I just hope that they don't make history repeat itself again.

If Sasuke dies like his brother, that's dumb. If Naruto becomes Hokage and sacrifices himself like Minato somehow, that's dumb. If Sasuke remains evil and follows the curse of his clan, that's dumb. After all this time, things have to change. Masashi Kishimoto needs to show that the world isn't just a pattern of repeated shit asdp oii fadnsfsdnasdf.

I have a feeling Ino's going to die ...  ;)

I wouldn't really care if Sasuke became Hokage but it would defeat the purpose of Naruto's dream since ep 1 :(

Naruto's dream was for people of the Leaf Village to respect him. Becoming Hokage was a way to gain absolute respect, so that's why he wanted to become one. Yet, he got that respect by saving the Leaf Village. He ALSO found out the story behind his disrespect from meeting both his parents.

"Just because you will become Hokage, doesn't mean people will respect you." -Itachi

Naruto really has no personal reason to become Hokage anymore, but the Hidden Leaf trusts him a lot more. Yet, he'll just end up being another Hashirama and the whole ninja wars will just start over again.

Personally, I think Itachi would be the best option, but... he's dead.

Sasuke would be a better option than Naruto, but not by much. Since, Sasuke actually knows the true history of Konoha and has journied out throughout the world than any other Konoha shinobi understanding the feuds that the other nations carry. Ontop of that, he wants to kill the damn Tailed Beasts which been putting the world into chaos since... ever. Why I say "not by much" is cause Sasuke would just end up being as ruthless as Danzo.

Naruto's dream was for people of the Leaf Village to respect him. Becoming Hokage was a way to gain absolute respect, so that's why he wanted to become one. Yet, he got that respect by saving the Leaf Village. He ALSO found out the story behind his disrespect from meeting both his parents.

"Just because you will become Hokage, doesn't mean people will respect you." -Itachi

Naruto really has no personal reason to become Hokage anymore, but the Hidden Leaf trusts him a lot more. Yet, he'll just end up being another Hashirama and the whole ninja wars will just start over again.

Personally, I think Itachi would be the best option, but... he's dead.

Sasuke would be a better option than Naruto, but not by much. Since, Sasuke actually knows the true history of Konoha and has journied out throughout the world than any other Konoha shinobi understanding the feuds that the other nations carry. Ontop of that, he wants to kill the damn Tailed Beasts which been putting the world into chaos since... ever. Why I say "not by much" is cause Sasuke would just end up being as ruthless as Danzo.

Saskue is a missing nin, I don't even think he can rejoin the village, I know I would'nt allow it, after the war I would just lock him up somewhere with his secrets, and feuds after this war and Naruto being so awesome and sending shadow clones to all battle fronts saving everyone, all the villages are gonna like him after this, and killing the tail beasts, I saw the tail beasts story and killing them would just be cruel because they're all good tail beasts.