I don't know why people love Kiri too much, including you :p

Because the way the GOA forums worked was that there was a different sub-section for each village. Kiri/Suna/Leaf.

Kiri was the only village that used the public forums. Suna and Leaf had their own private forums, but it was so pointless. We were able to easily gain access to them, so bleh.

Anyways, Kiri ninja used the main forums the most, so we're all up to date on what happens. Most of the other villages didn't have as much of an attachment to the game since a lot of them went to rips and such.

Kiri also has the best players in the game. ;D

Getting a bit off topic.

Kiri > All

Kirigakure in GOA was mostly composed of the more intelligent playerbase. It was by far the most dominant and organized of the three villages led by myself as Mizukage-sama now known as Hokazekage-sama of Kirigakure no Sato. Konohagakure had a huge population advantage but we were still able to match them, because they were mostly fodder in the eyes of lord Jashin. Long story short, Kirigakure was organized enough to the point where if I had to leave for a very long time or became inactive, the village was able to govern and maintain itself without me, unlike the others. Which was good of me to purposely implement and set up because when GOA started to decline I began losing interest fast.

The only person in the village to be granted the Elite Jounin rank in my village became the next Mizukage, he was the only person I thought could also live up to the task, being Kage is not fun. Undo does a great job as Mizukage as well, the fact that he's still doing it after GOA has been transformed into a total shit-hole constantly adding drastic changes, causing bugs, only to revert them, then re-add them, only to revert so far back that the game is basically broken, is quite amazing.

Kirigakure in GOA was mostly composed of the more intelligent playerbase. It was by far the most dominant and organized of the three villages led by myself as Mizukage-sama now known as Hokazekage-sama of Kirigakure no Sato. Konohagakure had a huge population advantage but we were still able to match them, because they were mostly fodder in the eyes of lord Jashin. Long story short, Kirigakure was organized enough to the point where if I had to leave for a very long time or became inactive, the village was able to govern and maintain itself without me, unlike the others. Which was good of me to purposely implement and set up because when GOA started to decline I began losing interest fast.

The only person in the village to be granted the Elite Jounin rank in my village became the next Mizukage, he was the only person I thought could also live up to the task, being Kage is not fun. Undo does a great job as Mizukage as well, the fact that he's still doing it after GOA has been transformed into a total shit-hole constantly adding drastic changes, causing bugs, only to revert them, then re-add them, only to revert so far back that the game is basically broken, is quite amazing.

Your forgeting it was the birth place of people like Clarkeboi .

Ah, nice! So the leaf ninjas have heard about Nin as well.

Welcome to the forum, Hokage-sama!

Thanks Rory ^_^ there is a nice community here minus some of the Mist (from GOA) junkies. GOA died like I said because the Owners became busy with their real life jobs and the programmers quit from being overworked (or feeling overworked because of the lack of programmers who are compliant to there bias request in terms of development).  -_-

I informed Stylishninja/Claus of this game-in-progress and used, something that you will soon learn to call, "brain control" to have him spread word of this forum while I was being lazy. Now... where did I learn of this game/forum? Simple. I always knew of it. 

~~

I approve of Sipher's post.

I know this very stylish ninja from another Naruto game and he referred me to it when he heard about it.

My Nin-Online story

GOA: I was once arguably the highest respected Suna ninja in GOA of this wipe whilst a missing ninja.

I came to Kirigakure fairly late in the game before it's destruction during the aforementioned Hokazekage-sama of Kirigakure no Sato and currently under Undo. (lolol) I still do not think of myself as one of them, but more so an eternal Pseudo, which I am fine with. :)

My Nin-Online story

GOA: I was once arguably the highest respected Suna ninja in GOA of this wipe whilst a missing ninja.

I came to Kirigakure fairly late in the game before it's destruction during the aforementioned Hokazekage-sama of Kirigakure no Sato and currently under Undo. (lolol) I still do not think of myself as one of them, but more so an eternal Pseudo, which I am fine with. :)

You were alright , but nothing compared to me Gatlocke :p

You were alright , but nothing compared to me Gatlocke :p

My successor.  :wub:

Still if you really believe this is true, you must fight my Sand brother, Sting and only then will you be acknowledged among Suna you are a true Sand Manipulator.  B)

I was looking up Naruto games online clicked on a youtube link, first comment was about this game and came right to it lol it looks amazing =)

Wow, I'm glad that brought you here! It's nice to see people actually click on ads like that xD