I lol'd so many times reading that forum thread. Thanks everyone for supporting the game so aggressively! But you're making so many snarky remarks on my behalf xD

Haha, sorry we kind of went overboard, the conversation was mostly about the owner, it was long over due, the peoples revolt to the communist leader just happened to be on that thread.  ;)

p.s. If theres one thing we know how to do on those forums, it's either making people laugh, or piss people off.

Shush slare, its all about kumo lmao.. Anyways I was referred by hermit but it said stylishninja is my refer but meh. Anyways I only clicked the link because of a dead game community that people still think exists(Goa).. Well I really hope this will be a promising game or else I'll just have wasted another month or so waiting for a game that would dissapoint me.(Not offending any devs or anything) I've just been fucked over with lots of games that cease to excite me. I'm a very picky guy.

• Like 1

How I found? First, it was becoming boring playing BYOND Naruto games and that things. Then, I started searching for MMO Naruto games, no result. Started playing BYOND games again, found one awesome Naruto game. Played there for months, then, I joined a group on Skype about that game. Then, 1/2 months passed since I was on that Skype group and they started talking about ninonline. So, I was like "Hm... Finally...". I asked when NinOnline would be released and they said to me "July". So, that was how I found NinOnline

• Like 1

How I found? First, it was becoming boring playing BYOND Naruto games and that things. Then, I started searching for MMO Naruto games, no result. Started playing BYOND games again, found one awesome Naruto game. Played there for months, then, I joined a group on Skype about that game. Then, 1/2 months passed since I was on that Skype group and they started talking about ninonline. So, I was like "Hm... Finally...". I asked when NinOnline would be released and they said to me "July". So, that was how I found NinOnline

Haha, what game was the Skype group from? GOA Kiri?

I was reffered the same way as the most of those guys except the fact that I was a pure Leaf ninja on the game and title holder of Kage.

Ah, nice! So the leaf ninjas have heard about Nin as well. Welcome to the forum, Hokage-sama!