I found out from the good people of Naruto GOA *crowd goes wild for GOA* but you know I'm a dedicated dude to where the loves shown so I stuck with GOA till the game officially died *crowd awws for my compassion* then recently I've been having the erg to interact with the some of the old homies kung-fu fighting style and I hit up my cousin (long story there) Aido and I was looking for a game to play and he told me to check this out and I finally joined the community here.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be a GM on a Naruto game at Byond. Hated it there. I quit and thought about searching for a better Naruto game. (Quite possibly to work as well)

I remember that I checked this game years ago when Rory created it. So I just thought about waiting untill the game would be finished. I forgot about its existence since then.

Then I randomly came across this game once again. :) And I'm glad I did.

Salutations everyone, my name is Maximus 

I have found this website and a most wonderful game (that I am currently experiencing) through a third party website called "Eclipse Origins"

I must say, I would like to support this with money via donations or with one time membership, if I could somehow, I will also say, that I hope this community grows well, this is the most exciting thing that I have seen with a Eclipse Origin style engine (or it might be that, that is what you are using)

Please do not stop this project, I can hardly wait. 

PS: I can not believe that this is alpha 2, because it is so well done.

Sincerely and with respect,

Ninja Maximus (or Max)