How did I find it? I was looking on a mmo site, when I come on to one of the pages about another Naruto browser mmo. In the comment section someone said "Nin Online is better" So I went ahead and checked it out. Which it is ;D.

• Like 1

I've been keeping with the website since 2013 off and on, and then today I was just compelled to finally join the community. I originally found Nin Online via a friend on skype.

I found it on google in 2010 while looking for a Naruto MMORGP to play. Game looks infinitely better now.

Nice try Gamatetsu.

G

O

A

• Like 1

I was looking for the old konfuze engine online, wasn't able to find it. Then I started to notice significant changes among the 2d engine community. Which led me to eclipse engine. 

The eclipse website had a thumbnail of a tiny hyperlinked image that looked like something from naruto, being curious and a naruto fan, I hit the hyperlink.

Which is super cool, my 3yr old daughter just dressed as naruto for halloween! and my wife and I plan on going to some cosplay conventions dressed as naruto characters.

Anyways, super cool game idea, looking forward to finished product. I have alot of friends who are into Naruto and know of the 2d mmorpg game scene. Will give them a shout to check you guys out.

• Like 1

I followed a link on Twitter that said they were looking for people to help work on the game. Sadly I have no skills in game creation. I was going to just leave, but saw some of the in game artwork, and it looked pretty good. After looking around some of the other aspects of the game, I decided to join and wait for the release.

By DeviantArt, was searching some group and then found pictures from this game :)

How I found this website I was searching for the perfect naruto no I couldn't find it then I found a comment talking about nin online so I checked it out I believed this will be the best naruto mmo