5 years ago, i did same as many. I was bored and back then the real naruto series was still on. So i checked from google if any naruto mmorpg. I found a weird site and fan made game. But i took the risk and tested it out. Then didn't play much in before beta. But in beta i started liking this game and found my first friends at leaf to level with. :O Shinu, heit, and nightblue! <3 Now boruto is on. :/ and im still playing this game even tho sometimes i take a break, but i always come back tho!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I got here by complete accident. I wanted to see if there were any Naruto MMOs in development, so I Googled "Naruto mmo". It brought me to some game in development called Jutsu World, and while I was checking out their Facebook page, I saw a recommendation for this game. I decided to download it and try it out, and I like it so far...most definitely more of a community here than there was for Jutsu World lol.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2013 at 1:05 AM, ReubenNick said:

Hey all, 

How did you find Nin-Online? I am just curious to know where everyone came from and what brought them to our community aside from the love for anime, Naruto to be exact. If you were referred here, please do mention the name of who posted the topic :) 

I found you guys through someone from another community called Shinobi Life Online

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, Yassrab said:

Wow

Stumbled upon these forums after years. May install the game again to give it another try. I was here when the game wasn't even launched. 

I remember your name!
Welcome back :) you joined at a good time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...