I saw this game on Youtube a while back actually. After I started to realize it was time to move on from GOA I tried to find it again and voilà. That's how I found you guys. I think I'm the first of the GOA residents to register B) .

StylishNinja was the person who referred me to the forums. I am also a formerly-active player of GOA, I was known as Kaguya Kirukato(n) a Jounin and a faction leader of Kirigakure. He showed it to me via skype and I do have to admit that the pictures that Rory put up are quite teasing. If the graphics to the game look as good/accurate now, I can only imagine how the fighting aspect of the game play will be. I have read some of the posts made by the developers/owners of the game and notice everything is dealt with great professionalism and that nothing is taken lightly. I also notice that there has been a lot of work and time that has already been put into this game thus far such as the forum being created. The appearance and accessibility are of high quality though some people may not realize it. I myself used to be an Administrator of a Naruto-based forum in which a couple hundred people used to be on at a time(now its dead) and the appearance did not look quite as good as this ones and in that forum was where the game itself took place. So with that being said I have a lot of faith in this game and look forward to seeing what the final product will look like. Keep at it! :)

• Like 1

Something tells me that when I unite everyone as a leaf ninja, all the GOA kiris, suna, kumo, leafs are going to have a hard time bonding.

I would find a way to go Rogue if I was placed in Leaf...and if that wasn't possible I would just stick my head into the ground and keep it there until it became possible.

• Like 1