^heres the liar from the goa community... im pretty sure he found out about ninonline from all the goa'ers that migrated here.

He was a faggot on the goa community and attempted to be one of the old gens(people that played in 2007/golden age goa) but later on got exposed and admited to being a new gen, crappy ass pixel artist and a person that doesn't tell the truth about his life.

he's a loser. @The Monster Atlas

• Like 3

^heres the liar from the goa community... im pretty sure he found out about ninonline from all the goa'ers that migrated here.

He was a faggot on the goa community and attempted to be one of the old gens(people that played in 2007/golden age goa) but later on got exposed and admited to being a new gen, crappy ass pixel artist and a person that doesn't tell the truth about his life.

:o Ouch that was harsh. But way to call it like you see it?  B)

I don't remember this situation. But if i played one month in 2008 does that make me old gen? I then quit and came back in 2010 

Ok seriously kiss and make up kai and gama this shit is getting old , new website new life , don't drag your butthurt feelings here Southend you didnt have to say anything and listen to @Crosswise 's post.

• 2 weeks later...