Saku's Beginner Guide for Role-playing (RP)

Saku

1 hour ago, BloodyDoll said:

N'aww  >///<  i'm installing the game right now, hope there's more people like us rp nerds :3

There are a few here and there, though I will admit that, despite claiming it, Nin does not encourage a lot of RP.
You do, however, have 5 RP missions available to you at all times as a villager of either Sand or Leaf, so that is a great thing for RP enthusiasts. You should aim for ranking up within a village, so that you can host these missions yourself. There is always a lack of these missions, so having someone who genuinely enjoys doing them would help the game overall. Naturally, it also helps you, since you seem to like RP. It's a win-win situation.

We'll see if I would ever get to that point. I've been an event host in the past and I know how exhausting that can be. Nonetheless, the RP is often worth it.

Sadly I can't be as active as I want either, for as long i'm playing on my mom's laptop >//<

Which server would you recommend me playing on?

43 minutes ago, BloodyDoll said:

We'll see if I would ever get to that point. I've been an event host in the past and I know how exhausting that can be. Nonetheless, the RP is often worth it.

Sadly I can't be as active as I want either, for as long i'm playing on my mom's laptop >//<

Which server would you recommend me playing on?

There is only one server, as of right now. The Snake server is just a test server, whereas the Toad server is the official server, which I believe is located in Canada. So you do not have much of a choice.

• 8 months later...
  • Ueda unpinned this topic