Patch Notes

Seth

Dear Ninja,

There's a lot of changes we're making to the game which you will have to find out for yourself. We used to write intensive changes for our players, but this has changed. We're transitioning to a new Patch Notes model which encompassed major changes such as the last Patch Notes being World Blessing. We will no longer include any changes we make to the game in a bulleted fashion, we're going to make our Patch Notes similar to Undertale where the developer does not let the players know anything about the game - it is up to you to find them for yourself and within the community to talk and discover.

Thanks,
Seth

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, James said:

lol

Patch Notes aren't necessary if you do big announcements every month, you have 2 patches every 2 weeks. The big announcement is what contains the new content. Players shouldn't have to be told every little thing change in a game. I see players complaining at Blizzard Patch Notes for not having every minute change. It is just a tedious process and players drain the energy our small team has trying to please their demands. We're cutting back on this as much as possible, to focus on the game rather than the demands of players that can play the actual game to find out it themselves.

• Like 1

I disagree. I don't really care about every single stupid Bugfix, and it does feel Nice find out stuff that others don't know. It shows that you care. I already found out something need, and I was Happy when I did. I agree that Games need Patchnotes, but only for Big New Content and Stuff like that. Where is the Will to Explore a Game?
But yeah, just my Opinion.

1 minute ago, Saku said:

I disagree. I don't really care about every single stupid Bugfix, and it does feel Nice find out stuff that others don't know. It shows that you care. I already found out something need, and I was Happy when I did.

We're making high quality Patch Notes instead of tons of ones that are boring. :)

Basically, it means we will slow down on client updates and changes soon, releasing content and having previews of it in the Patch Notes.

Guest Glitch Yagyu
9 hours ago, Shadow Shinha said:

Whereas bug fixes arent that much of a use to know, balance changes are very much so, especially if its major ones. Cant really explore them if I dont have a char that uses that certain mastery.

If something changes drastically, I am sure we will let you know, such as a new jutsu or reworked jutsus. I am assuming we may release info on bigger balance changes, but since it isn't the easiest thing to just quickly reset your character to get a new build, you really shouldn't worry about balance changes. Just work with what you got!

1 hour ago, James said:

Get the community manager to create them then so you can focus on development simple.

The point of this decision is to safe time.

If you let someone else do it for you, you still have to hand out the required Informations. - So.. in the end, there wouldn't be much of a saved time.

In fact, I even think, its faster doing things yourself, than explaining it to others and watch them to do it right lol. :x

8 hours ago, Konahri said:

The point of this decision is to safe time.

If you let someone else do it for you, you still have to hand out the required Informations. - So.. in the end, there wouldn't be much of a saved time.

In fact, I even think, its faster doing things yourself, than explaining it to others and watch them to do it right lol. :x

Oh no, Is time in danger?!!!

Haha Just kidding. I agree. I honestly skim over most of the patch notes.

Hello ninjas.

The announcement updates about the bug fixes and / or enhancements to the game chord is being performed, whether small or only some details, this will show that the gaming community is being heard and taken into consideration, not only that, shows that the development team is performing successfully, even if it is very small, demonstrates authority and efficiency and seeing that the community continue to give its support to this great game as this is being developed and carried out for a full version.

Small ads that have shown are important until his last vignette, although it is a good point also not demonstrate new game updates so that users can discover for themselves, then this option only show the arrangement of faults and improvement of this reserved existing systems and new content only for those who discover it in the game.

My point is, it never hurts a small patch, all are important and all are development history of the game ..

Greetings.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2016 at 10:37 AM, Saku said:

I disagree. I don't really care about every single stupid Bugfix, and it does feel Nice find out stuff that others don't know. It shows that you care. I already found out something need, and I was Happy when I did. I agree that Games need Patchnotes, but only for Big New Content and Stuff like that. Where is the Will to Explore a Game?
But yeah, just my Opinion.

I don't need to know about, "fixed a random bug where if you cast 42 consecutive jutsu in a particular order at 5:02 PM on a Saturday with a light breeze outside you would literally die," but ones where there are big changes, things that matter, those I need. The, "Fixed a bug where running into a wall teleported you backwards," or, "Added 5 new jutsus," type messages that matter and actually could affect me. I'm not offended by the minutia ones, but getting to know the important stuff is all I really need.

Not true, whenever i come to this site i barely notice any development logs. The fact that i saw patch notes tho let me know that the game was still being worked on otherwise i would have thought that this game was making close to no progress

Guest Glitch Yagyu
1 hour ago, rhyuke said:

Not true, whenever i come to this site i barely notice any development logs. The fact that i saw patch notes tho let me know that the game was still being worked on otherwise i would have thought that this game was making close to no progress

Yes, I agree with this. However, seeing that players are active is what would attract me more than seeing if it's updated or not. My personal opinion I guess, but I don't get the big deal. I kind of miss the Patch Notes, I offered to write them, but they told me not to worry about them.