Guest Glitch Yagyu

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Hello Ninja,

In preparation for Closed Beta, I will be hosting a Contest/Giveaway. This contest is a Fan Art contest. All art is welcome, no ones art is too bad, just give it a shot! There will be a theme: Nin Online Themes. This includes Organizations (Anbu, Akatsuki, etc), Nin Online Fan Art, Nin Online Original Character Fan Art, etc.

Rules

• Post your submission in this thread by making a reply.
  • Up to three submissions per person. If you do submit multiple submissions, put them in a spoiler and edit your original post and add your extra submissions. You will not gain any advantage for adding multiple submissions, you will be judged for your overall work and effort.
  • Your art should be 100% your own work, we understand some people are not born artists, we will take it, just draw or craft whatever you can. Plagiarism is very serious, you will be disqualified and warned.
  • You may use Graphic (computer created) art or Paper/Canvas art. You can also craft using wood or clay if drawing or graphic art is not your preference.
  • Your art MUST have content related to Nin Online. Whether it be characters, symbols, logos, or anything. Just make sure it is related to Nin Online!
  • Your art may not contain any offensive or rude comments or imagery. The art should follow all community guidelines found here.
  • Ninja who already have Gold/Silver may participate, however, they will not be able to qualify for any of the Gold Ninja ranks, as we would like to give the rank to people who may not be able to acquire Gold. So this means no Alternate Accounts (to Gold Members) should be applying either.
  • Your submission should look like you put a bit of effort into it, try to not do very simple artwork. (Stickmen, messy and quick sketches, etc.)

Rubric

Judging will be based on the following. This is available to you so that you understand what we are looking for.

• Presentation - Entry looks easily presentable, could be understood out of context and overall looks neat.
  • Effort - Entry looks like some hard work went into the creation of the art.
  • Creativity - Entry does not copy a theme in other entries already submitted, has it's own unique twist.
  • Relation - Entry is related to Nin Online in some way.

Prizes

• $25.00 Nin Credit
  • $10.00 Nin Credit
  • 2 Gold Ninja Ranks

Special Dates

• Entries begin immediately.
  • Entries will close on August 24, 2016.
  • Prizes & Winners will be announced August 27, 2016.

Judges

@Yuko, @Rory, @Akiro

Good Luck,
Yuko

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Quick update, all the art is looking good, but remember this is a Nin Online Fan Art contest, not Naruto, try to steer away from Naruto-specific characters (no one has or will be disqualified or penalized for doing so, just saying as a note for everyone). We would prefer your art to be made upon hearing about this contest, it helps us ensure your art is not plagiarized. Rules have been updated since the first posting, so please make sure you are familiarized with them.

Good luck guys,
Yuko

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I've added a "rubric" section, this will hopefully clear up what we are looking from you. Some confusion has been brought up to me about how the art is going to be judged such as would someone who brought in very talented concept art would win over someone with a basic drawing of a character or something. I just wanted to be clear about how everything will be judged, just because there are great artists participating, doesn't mean that people who give it a shot might not win.

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Notice: There is about 11 days left to submit your entry. Please keep this in mind, we will not be taking any late entries. We would like as many people to participate as we can get, so if you've been doubting your art skills, please don't! We will take whatever you can offer! I'm hoping to see quite a few more entries in the next few days!

If you have any questions about the event, please message me directly.

Thanks,
Yuko

1 hour ago, Yuko said:

Notice: There is only 5 more days to submit your entry. Please keep this in mind, we will not be taking any late entries. We would like as many people to participate as we can get, so if you've been doubting your art skills, please don't! We will take whatever you can offer! I'm hoping to see quite a few more entries in the next few days!

If you have any questions about the event, please message me directly.

Thanks,
Yuko

But you said "Entries will close on August 24, 2016. "

13+5 = 18 not 24.