Guest Glitch Yagyu

As a quick update, this is just for fun and the art is not being used for anything particular and is something that is archived in our announcements for community growth. Earlier, we had someone suggest that we were because we disqualified cheaters.

The art does not have to be great, it is about the idea behind the art. Thanks everyone so far who has entered. :)

• Like 1

The NinOnline Summoning collection:

Snake, rid by character: "Niti", carrying a corpse.. Whose corpse might that be? ;) (Also burned some naked dudes lel)

Transparent NITI.png

By far, the hardest to do, and yet the worst result. An isometric hawk, which was meant to flap its wings, but you guys don't wanna see that, do ya? NOPE. Didn't think so.

ninonlinebase desu - Kopi.png

Saku, the upcoming ANBU Medic (I believe, despite the Chunin exam failures) curently reanimating none other than the 4th Hokage: Minato Namikaze and the 3rd Hokage: Hiruzen Sarutobi.

PROGRESS SAKU 2.png

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Niti said:

The NinOnline Summoning collection:

Snake, rid by character: "Niti", carrying a corpse.. Whose corpse might that be? ;) (Also burned some naked dudes lel)

Transparent NITI.png

By far, the hardest to do, and yet the worst result. An isometric hawk, which was meant to flap its wings, but you guys don't wanna see that, do ya? NOPE. Didn't think so.

ninonlinebase desu - Kopi.png

Saku, the upcoming ANBU Medic (I believe, despite the Chunin exam failures) curently reanimating none other than the 4th Hokage: Minato Namikaze and the 3rd Hokage: Hiruzen Sarutobi.

PROGRESS SAKU 2.png

gg relly good just the eagle not relly good but all is good gg niti!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saku said:

So, I wanted to make a short Video, but I had some Problems, so Pictures have to do. The Colors are bad, sorry for that.

So, I made a Scroll.

Scroll closed.png

20160823_210741.jpg

Here are a few close-ups, but the Quality is kinda bad. Sorry for that.

Konoha.jpg

I also tried to map out the Leaf Village Area.

Map.jpg

After the Map, I just listed all the Important Mobs.

Larva.png

Spiders.png

Wolves.png

Snakes.png

Tigers.png

Money.png

damn a lot of job to do this!!! good job saku

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheVagabond said:

gg relly good just the eagle not relly good but all is good gg niti!!!

Thank you very much. And yeah, the hawk is not exactly the most beautiful piece of art. But it was more the whole concept of summoning that I was going for. :P

• Like 2

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Dear Ninja,

I apologize greatly for not being well timed, I've been pretty much laid up the past week with a cold and just feeling awful. The contest did not go unnoticed, I have been working on some things, and I will get all the art judged by this weekend. Prizes will be handed out as soon as possible.

Again, I apologize, have a great rest of your week and I'll let you know the results as soon as I can!

• Seth changed the title to Fan Art Contest