Expanding the Kits

Ueda

v52VMFA.png

Dear Ninjas,

I'm sorry for the lack of updates since the 2nd Chunin Exams. We had earlier promised to begin the new Beta phase a lot sooner but as life caught up with me, I've not had enough opportunity to complete what I want to before launching the Beta. That being said, most of the Sand Village is now completed and I am currently focusing on completing the Mastery Kits before we launch so that it will be as unlikely that we will need to wipe again in the future or give everyone stat resets.

Here is some previews of new Jutsus!

Taijutsu
fwgc0nW.gif

Lightning
ZiAQyNq.gif
uCo5HjM.gif

Water
SJSsuVI.gif

There's more and more to come, but just rest assured, PvP Combat is going to be a lot more fun and balanced in Beta!

• Like 22

6 hours ago, Rory said:

PvP Combat is going to be a lot more fun and balanced

"Fun and Balance" now you're speaking my type of language, also you can see how well the two of them complement each other in the same sentence.

Now putting all of that aside, I will love to see how you all balance a Tai user jutsu with a cast time but then again it seems like you are gaining HP. 

On 21.9.2016 at 6:25 PM, Rory said:

v52VMFA.png

Dear Ninjas,

I'm sorry for the lack of updates since the 2nd Chunin Exams. We had earlier promised to begin the new Beta phase a lot sooner but as life caught up with me, I've not had enough opportunity to complete what I want to before launching the Beta. That being said, most of the Sand Village is now completed and I am currently focusing on completing the Mastery Kits before we launch so that it will be as unlikely that we will need to wipe again in the future or give everyone stat resets.

Here is some previews of new Jutsus!

Taijutsu
fwgc0nW.gif

Lightning
ZiAQyNq.gif
uCo5HjM.gif

Water
SJSsuVI.gif

There's more and more to come, but just rest assured, PvP Combat is going to be a lot more fun and balanced in Beta!

I love you

• 1 month later...