Early Beta Announcement

Seth

This is an early announcement letting the community know that the game is still being worked on. We are going to try to get Closed Beta out in 1 - 2 months. @Rory will be back to work on the game starting on the 23rd.

Sorry it is taking so long guys, we really do apologize.

• Like 5

): 1-2 month omgf its long.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................): if its true....

36 minutes ago, Wilkor said:

So maybe another CE before it? 

Well, thats the question.

If we want the Beta to happen this year - we might shouldn't tell them to host another CE. ' -' that would be 2 projects to work on = more time to finish both.

I guess some small Events might be more of a refresher xP

1 hour ago, Wilkor said:

So maybe another CE before it? 

No, we're too busy to do that. Sorry guys. The main focus is to move the game to the next stage, doing another Chunin Exams will postpone development on the Sand Village completion and additional content. Chunin Exams are meant to attract players to the game and to get them involved in the community, but it is not as important as the content expansion.

Once we get our team stable and everyone working consistently on the game, we will be able to host one once a month or every 2 months at the very least.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZombieUnit said:

So the closed Beta wipe will be the last ?

Yes. Open Beta is going to be the last wipe. Open Beta testers will keep their progress, the real difference is the release of the game which will happen in the next 3-5 months will take place with incomplete content aka call Villages. Although, we will add the content over time and add patch expansions. Sitting around Beta or Alpha for 2-3 years is probably not the best course of action for the game, to complete all the content that a MMO needs to survive. So, we're focusing on core systems and replayability then adding content as we go.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally haven't played at all since waaaaay back when the game was in early development and everyone was fighting to kill scorpions, haha. I'll probably give it a spin when Beta arrives.  Hopefully there's some good content to keep me engaged!~

On a side note: Good job keeping the project alive boys. You all deserve the praise. @Seth @Rory 

I am posting this on Social Media, but we have made a lot of big changes in the past couple of months. The new rendering system way outperforms the old client. We had to upgrade performance, so players could play it in full 1080P on their monitors since we only supported 1024x768 previously. Now we support all resolutions up to 1920x1080. :)

ForestPreview.png

• Like 4

I'm really sorry it's taken so long, we've actually increased the scope of what the Beta will be quite drastically since we first talked about it.
That coupled with some work attachments I had the past few months had slowed development down on the content side for far too long.

But things are doing really well now!

• Like 5