BYONDers and NR Inhabitants

Stephen

I'm just curious to find out if anyone else who lurks here originates from BYOND's anime section and/or other sections! I myself come from BYOND as a developer and roleplayer, but initially I came from a game much like this in development known as 'Naruto Realm' which later merged and/or title changed to become this game! Please feel free to post your BYOND key or your Naruto Realm Forum ID(if you remember it), I'm sure there are a few people from NR lurking around here so speak up! BYOND KEY: Noimo Naruto Realm Forum ID: Noimo

I'm from BYOND myself. Found about this game recently actually (Yesterday really). The only Naruto games I've enjoyed on BYOND were..3 if I remember correctly and they were. Naruto Final Fight Naruto Rogue And Goa. All of the other Naruto BYOND games were put together poorly so they lacked enjoyment :/

I am from byond too i found out about this game 2 days ago on Naruto Exodous And naruto revenge of the fallen.                                      

My key name is tonytnhk