My anime drawings

FearOLD

If you're going for a unique style, these are great! As illustrations, these are awesome.

If you weren't going for a unique style, here are a few notes for anime/manga style drawings :

- Your lines are a bit sloppy. Try and work with a softer pencil like a 6B and always draw your lines with a -sharp- pencil.

- Seems you're trying to apply calligraphic lines to some of the art but anime is never drawn with calligraphic lines. All your outlines should stay the same thickness.

- The icons are -way- too busy. Less is more.

- The use of abstract textures makes it look like there's some sort of net or something thrown over most of the characters.

If you're going for a unique style, these are great! As illustrations, these are awesome.

If you weren't going for a unique style, here are a few notes for anime/manga style drawings :

- Your lines are a bit sloppy. Try and work with a softer pencil like a 6B and always draw your lines with a -sharp- pencil.

- Seems you're trying to apply calligraphic lines to some of the art but anime is never drawn with calligraphic lines. All your outlines should stay the same thickness.

- The icons are -way- too busy. Less is more.

- The use of abstract textures makes it look like there's some sort of net or something thrown over most of the characters.

Thanks for the feedback man but yeah this is my style i like to make the drawings with rough lines, i dont know why i just think it looks cool and if you want me to draw something lease request it :D