Hello Nin Online community.

Please use this thread to report all in-game glitches, bugs or other problems. Note that your technical questions - hardware and software issues or fixes - can go in their own threads. All in-game issues should be posted here; please report all threads which relate to these in-game issues and I will merge them.

Thank you for letting me hijack your post, GAm3CrAzY! :)

~Crosswise

So the game calls my main email fake, it's a @___.___.edu email. Just figured you guys would like to know. I have another I can use so no big deal.

Whenever I try to start up the client I get this error: Eclipse Origin Run-time error '-2147024770 (8007007e)'. I installed the run times which came with the file that I got from the media fire link posted on the forums, restarted my laptop and even uninstalled and re-installed. Here's an image of the error:

Posted Image

Could someone help me out?  :mellow:

Did you do a full installation with the Crystalshire libraries as well?

Yep, I made sure that I didn't click the 'Finish' button on the Nin Online installation before the crystalshire libaries were installed.

Operating system.

Also, you may have been downloading resources as the server shut off.

Oh I forgot, my operating system is Windows XP. Ehh maybe, I didn't see any download in the progress bar before it changed the update button to play.

I'll post bugs and glitches I find here. :)http://i.imgur.com/UlwxJSh.png Mapping mistake :) Also happens in the doors above the ones where you step out of class When I walked again into the class, game crashed. Also adding some fulscreen option would be nice, I cant see more than few pixels of buttons Maybe post some bugs you guys find here, so dev team has it in one place :)

same happened to me

• Like 1

[bug Thread] Blastcore's Bug Reports

So I though I should leave them all in only one thread instead of posting them separately. Hope you don't mind :)

#1 - "Outside" Map

<missing preview, until server is on again>

This is fairly easy, you can get somehow outside of the map by just walking. It doesn't affect gameplay in anyway.

#2 - Add Friend Input blocks Chat Input

<Can't attach an image to this bug>

This one is also easily reproductable, if you click "Add Friend" and then close the Window, you wont be able to input anything into the chat.

• Like 1

There are 2 only. All the others are Troubleshoots & Fix thread. Please look to what you say. And you didn't have any issue with the other bugthread, so I don't see why you would have an issue with this one.

I absolutely don't care who's thread it is

but please explain to me... if there is already a Bug report thread, why create another?

I really fail to understand

I absolutely don't care who's thread it is

but please explain to me... if there is already a Bug report thread, why create another?

I really fail to understand

I don't really care either. Also, explain to me, if there is already a Troubleshoot thread, why there are 1000 others?

None of both thread are official threads, unless we get one, I'll keep posting them here.