Sub-paths

Ueda

v52VMFA.png

Dear Ninja,

First of all, I apologize for the lack of updates once again! Hopefully things will start picking back up soon. It's such a waste that we can't get Open Beta out quicker. I don't want to over hype whats coming, but we've been working on the new sub-paths for masteries, namely Kenjutsu (Sword Style), Gentle Fist and Fan Style.

Sword Style
This is one of the jutsus I've completed for Sword Style! It's called Risky Blade Technique.
Why is it risky? You'll see!

Dancing-Blade-Risk.gif

Gentle Fist
Though it's name states it's gentle, the amount of power these techniques will push out will depend on the controlled strength of the user. Art by @Master Ant

final_jutsu_360.gif

In addition to it's regular kit, Gentle Fist will be the first sub-style to include a Hidden Technique, which will be rare and not attainable through scribes.

Fan Style
Wind Mask Technique is a utility Jutsu for Fan Users that I think will come in handy for a lot of war/pvp situations. Art by @Master Ant

WindMask.gif

I hope everyone continues to give us your support and patience as we try to make sure the game is ready for Open Beta!
Also, do note that from now on we'll be trying our best to roll out large changes like entire new sub-paths at once.
Also, new mob coming soon!
Also, miss you guys!

Regards,
Rory

• Like 22

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/03/2017 at 3:13 AM, Kei Yotsuki said:

Got a question:

May I'll be able to get both sub-patches from TaiJutsu? For example on 5 level I'll choose Speed Style and next time (30 lvl) I'll take Gentle Fist?

Sub-paths are based on stats, so you'll require a certain amount of STR for Gentle Fist jutsus and AGI for Speed Style.
If you put your stats split among them, you could be a mix of both, but at the cost of not being very good at either.
I don't think that will be recommended, but players are free to try!

• 3 weeks later...

We are all hyped about sub-paths but we don't really have informations about them.

Dear developers, can you explain us in detail the sub path?

Example:

• how many sub-path in total?
  • How to have sub-path?
  • If we are not weapon master, can we use sword style if we have enough strength? (Sub-path depends of stats and not of the masteries?)
  • What is the lvl to have sub-paths
  • Can we have sub-paths and a second mastery?
  • Some sub-paths are only able for one village?

I ask those questions for a simple reason. i don't want to reset my account in the beta because i was not having enough informartion about sub-path.

Thanks for your reading. I hope that you will answer our questions with a new detailed topic. (or if you want you can answer in this topic)

Dear ninja, If you are not sure at 100% about what you will say, don't say it. I think that everybody want informations from a reliable Administrator.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Dona said:

We are all hyped about sub-paths but we don't really have informations about them.

Dear developers, can you explain us in detail the sub path?

Example:

• how many sub-path in total?
  • How to have sub-path?
  • If we are not weapon master, can we use sword style if we have enough strength? (Sub-path depends of stats and not of the masteries?)
  • What is the lvl to have sub-paths
  • Can we have sub-paths and a second mastery?
  • Some sub-paths are only able for one village?

I ask those questions for a simple reason. i don't want to reset my account in the beta because i was not having enough informartion about sub-path.

Thanks for your reading. I hope that you will answer our questions with a new detailed topic. (or if you want you can answer in this topic)

Dear ninja, If you are not sure at 100% about what you will say, don't say it. I think that everybody want informations from a reliable Administrator.

What the fuck is happening, I actually agree with Dona about something. The end of the world must be near.

• Like 1