Photon's Pixel Art Thread

Photon

Just gonna post random pixel art I've done here:

-Hi guys. Well this isn't really a "new" icon. I had an older version ages ago that I had done sloppily. I just added a few tweaks like changing the stance and some colors and added new accessories. It would have been better if I remade it from scratch, but I just felt like editing my old one since I'm lazy so:

Posted Image

-This here is my semi-naked shady-looking informant hidden in Konoha... He knows things.. Resources courtesy of Nin Online.

Posted Image

- Our little secret...

Posted Image

- Knock-back

Posted Image

• Like 2

@Takezo I added the tree after I did the sprite and realized that if I gave it a shadow, I would have to rework some shadows on my sprite so I just posted it and went to bed >.> I might try that later on though

@Keezus Your Orochimaru is already too beast and you wanna improve it? Damn. I like the outcome thus far though :D

I like your use of a dither shade. I'm not too big a fan of the color palette. It's too abstract. Try and work on your line art - the technique is very rough and tends to distracts from the overall robustness of the image. The mark of a good line artist is that the line fades into the icon so well that you don't even realize it happens.

You have a very good grasp on human anatomy, which is -excellent-. Not many artists have that.

• Like 2

Thanks for the C & C. I didn't realize I even had a grasp on human anatomy so it's good to know. :) And yeah, my line-art needs work. Sometimes I spend hours trying to finish up a piece cos the line-art gets in the way. Hopefully I will get better with time. Thanks again. Updated with 2 new icons.