Truce with Sand Village [RP]

Ueda

The current state of relations with Sand village is that we're having a truce to not attack them unless provoked.
We will be holding a joint Chunin Exam in the coming month.

As a show of power, let us hold our grudges until then to showcase our might, instead of attacking them - let us focus on preparing for the exam.

Additional orders: All killing missions to be focused on Missing Ninja or spars agreed to by Sand ninja
If our ninja attack the Sand first, they will retaliate rightfully..

@Indra @Zintosso

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Indra said:

Remember that fighting missions(like the one i just got) doesnt mean WAR or assault. its a game after all and 50k of experience is 50k of experience. I am sorry for the 4 dead :(.

You didnt even asked me if i want to "help" you. You just came in and killed me for no reason just like some other leafies are doing whole day.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Deathmall said:

It'd be nice to also tell them in-game, Leafies go nuts when they see a person from a different village lol.

When I was a Missing Ninja, before the Kage pardoned me, any run-in with a Leaf would result in my near death. However, Sands seemed at peace and had no interest in attacking me.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mercy said:

When I was a Missing Ninja, before the Kage pardoned me, any run-in with a Leaf would result in my near death. However, Sands seemed at peace and had no interest in attacking me.

Sandies make love not war. There are few guys who are Missing Nin and gain experience on Suna's territory. Nobody attack them there. I don't want to be rude, but Leafies are more like Kiri - bloodlust ppl. This truce should be perm.

32 minutes ago, Mercy said:

I just led a team of like 6 people from Leaf to release the seals in Sand we weren't even asked what we were doing there. Sandies are really friendly unlike some Leafies lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Indra said:

Because we dont HAVE to show every new player 100% of the sewers/scarabs secret. We worked for it and we found it. Why would everyone get it free now? Its the same thing when someone ask the location of the takumi village. Just explore the game a little. Also when ppl ask for help to pass trough bears maps. If you cannot pass you are just not ready for what's after it.

Refusing to help a player doesnt make you less friendly. It just show that you dont want ppl who want everything free and only rely on help to be your friend.(last part is rude i know)

I don't disagree with you, but if you think about it that way all the time then you would not even help at all lol. And tbh, I feel like you seem pissed because that was an example, you are changing the topic of this thread completely Indra, relax. And about the bear pass, they do get missions to go to Takumi Village and some cannot pass maybe a little help can be offered there, lets not forget you can't really abandon missions (yet).

• Like 5

What y'all sandies smoking, sand crack? As soon as I step into Sand a bunch of half ass sand shinobi try to attack. Which by the way they she should be ashamed of cause they wouldn't even land a hit if it weren't for rubberbanding lol

To be fair though it's only the nub sandies... y'all need to put them on a leash. The real ones know me, much love

4 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

Yea this truce is bullcrap in the fullest, just got chased down by two sand ninjas.

As far as i understand first post was only announced in konoha. Truce have nothing to do with us because Kazekage didnt tell us anything about this ;)
Tbh leaf ninjas provoked us since morning by killing us without any reason.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SorruIteru said:

As far as i understand first post was only announced in konoha. Truce have nothing to do with us because Kazekage didnt tell us anything about this ;)
Tbh leaf ninjas provoked us since morning by killing us without any reason.

The Sand Council also declared a truce even before the Leaf had established a council, so yeah.

Funny this offer of a truce comes directly after a 10+ ninja invasion of the Sand Village..  Look it was a ton of fun, but the trash talking that was done by the leaf was a bit pathetic..  They come in with a Zerg all lvl 20+ and attack 5-6 Sand Ninja that were mostly high teens in lvl and run there mouths like they are something to behold... LOL  I even dropped Artwork with BI on at lvl 16...  I dont mind having competitive pvp between the villages but annoying childish trash talking when you out number us and out level us and still had casualties is laughable at best..  Leaf need to grow up, yes sand has newer players that do not visit the forums, but us elder sand members constantly try to relay this message of a truce to other players..  But I see leaf ninja running there gums in the land of wind telling us sand ninja what todo or not do, your going down or ill die trying..  Then say good fight at the end like a adult..

• Like 2

Just now, White Fang said:

Funny this offer of a truce comes directly after a 10+ ninja invasion of the Sand Village..  Look it was a ton of fun, but the trash talking that was done by the leaf was a bit pathetic..  They come in with a Zerg all lvl 20+ and attack 5-6 Sand Ninja that were mostly high teens in lvl and run there mouths like they are something to behold... LOL  I even dropped Artwork with BI on at lvl 16...  I dont mind having competitive pvp between the villages but annoying childish trash talking when you out number us and out level us and still had casualties is laughable at best..  Leaf need to grow up, yes sand has newer players that do not visit the forums, but us elder sand members constantly try to relay this message of a truce to other players..  But I see leaf ninja running there gums in the land of wind telling us sand ninja what todo or not do, your going down or ill die trying..  Then say good fight at the end like a adult..

Yeah I get what your point is, but if you want growth till chuunin exams for both sides the best thing to do is a truce. Also Sandies are really friendly but not all... I had Leafies asking me to guard them as they enter the shops and stuff because they'd try to attack. This morning I was training on Tunnelers I saw you as well, this guy walked infront of my Senbon by accident and he tells me it's my fault. I told him to chill out and he starts attacking me, guess what I didn't attack back and kept trying to calm him down so he can stop attacking at the end he ended up killing me. If that were to happen again to me again no more Mr. Niceguy lol...

b6fa6825071361d4fd8e5092916635ff.thumb.png.a02d23453446679a823908e557f824bc.png

what happened out by the Tunnelers and Wolves today was a skirmish at best, I had younger ninja saying that leaf were attacking them..  So i chased one back to the birdge and 1 v 3 another group till i killed there medic and they ran away..  They were chasing a lowbie Sand ninja that was almost dead..  So looks like the leaf needs to relay this to there newer ninja as well.. I will do my part in relaying this to as many sand ninja as I can, also on my main I am friendly with the leaf village and have not attacked a single player on that character..  

Also in my opinion if your being attacked you have every right to defend yourself.  Usually avoiding any damage from most players is really easy, so conflict doesnt always have to be the outcome..

With the truce in place, players that want to PK people from other villages will use ANY excuse to get around the truce and PK people..  

But White Fang is a Sand Elite Assassin, it is our job to protect the Sand Village and its Ninja regardless of who the enemy is..  You most likely took this while I was still on mission for tunnelers..  I usually zone out when doing those missions and dont even remember seeing this.. lol