Truce with Sand Village [RP]

Ueda

17 minutes ago, Riley said:

To be fair we were attacked first at Snakes, we killed the attacking Sand ninja as is our right and then they brought like 3 others to come and kill us. After that we went back to level and they were just camping outside waiting for us to come back. We then asked for help and we killed, they came back with the whole 10 Sand Ninja on and attacked us again. Once that was said and done, @Artwork had gathered an invading force to  retaliate on what the Sand started when myself and @Tsubaki Senju were just trying to grind. So what we did was completely in line within the truce.

Non-RP: The war was actually really really fun, even a lot of Sandies messaged me about it and it was a great relief from the grind. 400k to next level. :(

Actually you killed me for no reason what so ever. 

Their was no truce, its very hard to stand in the leaf village for a min without getting attacked and I have tried, I have even asked for a 1 on 1 battle and was attacked as I yet spoke, when I asked the ninja to stop, he did nothing of the sort, so I had to defend myself when I was near death in the only way I known how to and it seems that the leaf are blind to when their members attacked but as soon as I attacked, every ninja and their brother attacked me, somewhat to say in a technical way that they were defending themselves as the Hokage commanded to do if they are attacked. If I wanted to do my kill mission I could just kill ninjas in the Tiger map but I had to do as the truce said and ask for a fight and I wanted it to be ninjas that could fight back. If we as sand (most) can play by the rules why can't the leaf do so also?

It seems to me that the Hokage can't control his ninjas, It looks to me that the council have no power to stop the killing of the weaklings and now it is apparent that we at sand should not wait for their punishment, for it will not come.

• Like 2

The Sand have a mission requiring us to go to the snakes and get 30 venoms, so those of us unlucky enough to get that mission HAVE to go to that spot and farm snakes..

As long as the only snakes in the game are at the ONE spot this conflict will never end, we will have people fighting over that spot on a personal level and then as we have seen in the past that personal conflict turns into one involving people that have nothing to do with it..

People seem to get attacked by specific people and then hold entire villages at fault for the actions of a few, this then expands the conflict because people have friends that are will to stick up and fight for them..  This in turn ends up breeding more conflict because those friends have friends so on and so fourth..

How do we solve this issue then?

Giving a snake spawn in Sand and giving the leaf a NPC that is similar to big scarabs in the Leaf, this will balance the spawns and leaf can stay in there cave and farm and sand can stay in there cave and farm..  

Having played open world pvp games in the past(Age of Wushu) this problem will only get worse from here and the divide between the sand and the leaf will grow further, the community will then become toxic filled with hatred for someone just because they are in a certain village..  Having only 1 spawn will always conflict between the 2 sides fighting to control it..  If it was designed to have this effect then I suggest this:

No Truce at the Snakes, simple as that.. You wanna duke it out with people over that spot, keep it at that spot..  Dont go around swinging your epeen killing lowbie to prove how strong you are..  Dont let the actions of a few high level people that have nothing better todo then start drama and pvp ruin the game for new players just trying to figure out how to play..

If you want to have big battles fight them in the war zones provided, or you know out in the empty giant desert map..  Raiding lowbie zones says ALOT about the people that are doing it..  Dont get me wrong I had fun in these fights and really enjoy pvp, but maybe all you children needed a adult perspective on the situation..

• Like 4

This truce was the stupidest decision our hokage could've made. We have ninjas twiddling their fucking thumbs in the main square of leaf as players fend off the raiders who are attacking idle villagers..

https://gyazo.com/9feec49fac33ddb6bbb820d7986079b9

https://gyazo.com/ccc85ed3a779980685ddf402867ee751

https://gyazo.com/703d9b848beebca9d570d0a627875890

All that within a span of 10 minutes.

Quit looking for giveaways or the easy route out of situations. If we want the weak villagers to level, we need to protect and train them ourselves or at least have an organization designated for that task.  Sure, in the prior generations Leaf was the village that stabilized peace, but it's come to a point where democracy doesn't work. If we want a village to co-operate, it needs to be done forcefully

4 hours ago, White Fang said:

The Sand have a mission requiring us to go to the snakes and get 30 venoms, so those of us unlucky enough to get that mission HAVE to go to that spot and farm snakes..

As long as the only snakes in the game are at the ONE spot this conflict will never end, we will have people fighting over that spot on a personal level and then as we have seen in the past that personal conflict turns into one involving people that have nothing to do with it..

People seem to get attacked by specific people and then hold entire villages at fault for the actions of a few, this then expands the conflict because people have friends that are will to stick up and fight for them..  This in turn ends up breeding more conflict because those friends have friends so on and so fourth..

How do we solve this issue then?

Giving a snake spawn in Sand and giving the leaf a NPC that is similar to big scarabs in the Leaf, this will balance the spawns and leaf can stay in there cave and farm and sand can stay in there cave and farm..  

Having played open world pvp games in the past(Age of Wushu) this problem will only get worse from here and the divide between the sand and the leaf will grow further, the community will then become toxic filled with hatred for someone just because they are in a certain village..  Having only 1 spawn will always conflict between the 2 sides fighting to control it..  If it was designed to have this effect then I suggest this:

No Truce at the Snakes, simple as that.. You wanna duke it out with people over that spot, keep it at that spot..  Dont go around swinging your epeen killing lowbie to prove how strong you are..  Dont let the actions of a few high level people that have nothing better todo then start drama and pvp ruin the game for new players just trying to figure out how to play..

If you want to have big battles fight them in the war zones provided, or you know out in the empty giant desert map..  Raiding lowbie zones says ALOT about the people that are doing it..  Dont get me wrong I had fun in these fights and really enjoy pvp, but maybe all you children needed a adult perspective on the situation..

Second way: Bigger snakes lair

Third way: Each ninja should only get missions that require droppable items which are linked to their village areas (Sand: Big scarabs / Leaf: Snakes)

• Like 1

So, I just met Indra raiding Suna again, shouldn't the "War Council" hold on the words of his Hokage?

In my opinion, Loyality sure has a low priority in Leaf hah.

I expected you guys know who you select as a Council!

Attacking lower levels against the order of the Hokage, is not really leaving a good light on the Village.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Konahri said:

So, I just met Indra raiding Suna again, shouldn't the "War Council" hold on the words of his Hokage?

In my opinion, Loyality sure has a low priority in Leaf hah.

I expected you guys know who you select as a Council!

Attacking lower levels against the order of the Hokage, is not really leaving a good light on the Village.

Rory chose war council not village 

11 hours ago, Shiin Ryuu said:

The minimum level to enter the CE should be like 23 or 25, We dont need level 15 chunin getting killed over and over every time ninja from their opposing village come around.

I don't agree with this though, Rory has stated in the past that levels 10-20 are 'Chunin' Level. 

1-10 Genin

10-20 Chunin

20-30 Jonin

30-40 Anbu (Or other elites)

40-50 Kage

Thats how I look at it, so if there are Jonin level Genin in there then good for them, but blocking other players because they can't play as much is a bad move

1 hour ago, Indra said:

Also i just had a mission. I didnt RAID them. I told ppl i needed kill and they refused to give me kills.

You can't just beat people up and ask them to help you. You do that before you attack them.

Beside that, you attacked me right at the borders, how many Sand Ninjas could you have asked in that map? lol.

1 hour ago, Indra said:

council of war are not only peace maker

No, but a Council is still below the Kage. If the Kage tells you to not attack low levels, you should respect it.

2 minutes ago, Indra said:

I asked 3 person before killing you without asking. They all ran away.

Doesn't change the fact that Rory said if you get that mission you should only attack if they allow or missing-nin. But again, you stated that you don't really care what he says since you are "not a dog"

2 minutes ago, Indra said:

But they dont allow me to do so, and missing ninja is rare. 

ITS a game. Not the real life.ppl tell me no but my quest still is there....and i still have to do it. What rory says is to mostly not kill ppl for no reason. 90k is a damn good reason to do it.

(You forgot that this is an RP post, so you are missing the whole point Indra. Just proving more and more that we need harsher rules for higher ranks regarding RP)

5 minutes ago, Sruba said:

Btw: Can't admins make something worth to fight over (resources, mob spawns, land, xp bosts, etc.) rather than argouing over some pvp raids and ganks on other nations ? :)

The Problem in that Idea is: Its too late rofl.

Leaf already has all possible resources to get yourself a nice boost to level 30+.

Snakes are at the moment probably the best and most comfortable spot to level at.

Yet you can't really take that spot with 2 level 30's versus 5-6 of them. ' -'

That Idea shoulder have appeard in the beginning :x

16 minutes ago, Sruba said:

Btw: Can't admins make something worth to fight over (resources, mob spawns, land, xp bosts, etc.) rather than argouing over some pvp raids and ganks on other nations ? :)

9 minutes ago, Konahri said:

The Problem in that Idea is: Its too late rofl.

Leaf already has all possible resources to get yourself a nice boost to level 30+.

Snakes are at the moment probably the best and most comfortable spot to level at.

Yet you can't really take that spot with 2 level 30's versus 5-6 of them. ' -'

That Idea shoulder have appeard in the beginning :x

We're fighting over the mobs already so it's already an implemented system. And peace won't exist with only two villages. We need to get over it already.

Actually, why would it exist ? Peace would change this game to some asian grinder, and I'm pretty sure everyone want to have a pvp focused game with RPG twist in Naruto universe. 

Conflict is a good thing, without that we could just go back to kill Larvas at first mob area.