Leaf Village Council Elections

Stephen

The Election will End on: May 5th 2017 at 12:00am EST

Welcome my Fellow Leaf Ninja, today we will be handling a very important topic. For the next 24 hours this topic will be open to any and all leaf ninja who are willing to help shape the future of the Leaf Village. You will be voting for the three seated members of the leaf council, both from a list and through the political system known as a 'Write in' and after that we'll conduct another in-game election and cross reference the results. 

These results will effect the very future of the village so I expect you to take them seriously. Before I allow you to vote here are several ground rules.

1. You may vote for yourself, anyone on the list or a person of your choosing.
2. In order for a random person who is not on the list to be accepted as a a member of the council, they must receive at least 10 votes
3. You may only vote once, and if you're caught voting twice then your vote will be subtracted from the Final Tally
4. Your vote will not be counted with an account age of less than 3 months.
5. If you write more than one name on your post, only the foremost person will be counted as your vote
6. Any post made outside of a vote will result in your vote not being counted.

THE OFFICIAL LIST OF CANDIDATES:

• Indra
  • Zintosso
  • Shigure
  • Shirou 
  • Man

NOTE: A write in is just writing the name of the person you want in, so please if you don't like anyone on the list then please vote for someone you feel would do the job good. (Leaf Village members only)

THE WRITE IN LIST OF CANDIDATES:

• Riley
  • DeathMall