Leaf Village Council Elections

Stephen

9 minutes ago, Indra said:

Most of the ppl here are voting for their friends. Which is stupid. Deathmall and Man shouldnt even be in the run for this and they are winning it XD. hilarious. What about the true veterans who know the game? People can call me salty if they want....but those elections were bs XD. A council need different opinion to work..... not 3 person who agree with the same stuff. Now its just like we had no council. i still wish you guys the best for whats coming. good luck!

Why ? It's a democracy, it's the will of the masses. If they want their friend beeing pick up, you can say it's stupid and bad but still, you can't change it.

As Madara (just don't get cocky), you are just thrown off and cast away. ;)

I honestly don't know why if for RP matter there were no sgin ups for the elections, and then the elections itself. We are out for RP arn't we ?

I only hope that votes in Kirigakure will be cast by pvp dueals and murders and in stomping the oposition through force in Iwa. ;>

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Indra said:

Most of the ppl here are voting for their friends. Which is stupid. Deathmall and Man shouldnt even be in the run for this and they are winning it XD. hilarious. What about the true veterans who know the game? People can call me salty if they want....but those elections were bs XD. A council need different opinion to work..... not 3 person who agree with the same stuff. Now its just like we had no council. i still wish you guys the best for whats coming. good luck!

Welcome to the reason why a lot of people went sand, Although personally i do think that only Chunins should be allowed to run.

• Like 1