On 4/28/2017 at 6:05 PM, ba595 said:

man

On 4/28/2017 at 6:06 PM, Hyuuga Excalibur said:

Man

On 4/28/2017 at 6:24 PM, Kisame Hagane said:

Man

On 4/30/2017 at 3:49 AM, Both said:

Man

Just wanted to let you all know that Man is no longer in the village. I think you can change your vote and still have it counted. :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Riley said:

Just wanted to let you all know that Man is no longer in the village. I think you can change your vote and still have it counted. :)

Huh? Must be a different Man O_O. This is Leaf gang or don't bang xD

22 minutes ago, Riley said:

Last I saw you, you were missing so meh.

Must've been a bug or something I was standing at village sq for 2 days. This rumor gotta go

Actually I don't think it was a bug or something. You just trippin

23 minutes ago, Man said:

Must've been a bug or something I was standing at village sq for 2 days. This rumor gotta go

Well others said it and when saw you in game your tag showed as missing so unless you were recently Pardoned, I guess it doesn't matter, you're back in the village.

5 minutes ago, Riley said:

Well others said it and when saw you in game your tag showed as missing so unless you were recently Pardoned, I guess it doesn't matter, you're back in the village.

I wasn't recently "pardoned" I never went missing in the first place smh. Guess it'll clear itself up. Lies won't get anyone anywhere, the truth always come to light. Man Out *peace*

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Man said:

I wasn't recently "pardoned" I never went missing in the first place smh. Guess it'll clear itself up. Lies won't get anyone anywhere, the truth always come to light. Man Out *peace*

Okay well my bad, it could be that it was a visual bug that everyone saw  I guess. But I apologize for the implication that you were still Missing. 

16 minutes ago, Man said:

I believe you Man. It's sad people have to sabotage other's to achieve their selfish goals. When you win on your own merit it will be a middle finger to the snakes. Good luck!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zintosso said:

I think we should add the rule where missing nin shouldn't be allowed to vote since it's not about "their" village anymore. They turned their backs onto us so why should they be allowed to decide the future of our village?

But some people, included me, voted when they were in village. Vote had been given and after this I became missing nin.

10 minutes ago, Zintosso said:

I think we should add the rule where missing nin shouldn't be allowed to vote since it's not about "their" village anymore. They turned their backs onto us so why should they be allowed to decide the future of our village?

I agree wholeheartedly.

• Like 1