A list of known KSers

Cold Justice

As soon as the game got up, everyone was filled with hope of a fun gameplay, which is how it started.

Your first impressions are pretty much 'Great graphics, great running sprites. Then you get to the mission NPC. You take the damn quest then you go into the training area and start pwning scorpions.

WITH YOUR FISTS.

Really fun, and you wonder how jutsus must look, how vast the map is, but your dreams are shattered in a couple of seconds....

As soon as a random high leveled player just two hits your kill and leaves like nothing happened.

Wat.

Even if you shrug it off it will happen AGAIN until you decide to just sit there and just complain multiple times as they just get the free kills.

This thread is a good 'Fuck you' to all those people and will remain until a anti-ksing system is added, or may stay to give good history of the biggest douchebags ingame. Please note that being in this list is not a honor to be.

These are their ingame names so far as i have found, please note every killstealing player that you see ingame in this thread.

Klaus

Shawn Jones

Arachis

Takezo Kensei

God

Nigel

triplekill

Dragonclaw

These people should be treated as people who shot millions of puppies in a cage just to see their blood fall to the ground and people who supported the Jew Hollocaust.

1. It's Nigel, not "Nagel".

2. What you're saying is a lie, since the game came up for the first time yesterday, and I didn't play because of the DirectX issue. I started playing today, so it's not "As soon as the game got up".

3. This is only a game, and it's the 2nd day on the -alpha- version. There will wipes later, so don't worry if you don't level up because of KS.

4. Why do you even make a topic about it? It's not against any rule or something.

lmao those god damn douchebags.

There is a lot of killstealing going on to be honest haha.

I'm not raging because I am assuming there will be another wipe when the real content is added.

I hope there will because I don't want the douchebags to have an advantage over someone that barely got online.

because of some sort of fail exp system we have

You do realize the only reason the scorpions are there is to test combat? Lol idk why people are concerned about leveling right now. Just enjoy yourselves. See how things work, and report errors so they can be fixed. (Kill stealing is not an error, its something that isnt even worth acknowledging right now. There are much more important things to work towards.)

Add me to the list. It was a decision of if you can't beat them, join them, and so I did. It was just alpha test anyway. Game was gonna go down regardless and saves would be erased. Taking this wayyyy too seriously man. I was pissed at first but then I just did it to piss people off too. Everyone must feel my wrath. Muahahahhahahaaa