A list of known KSers

Cold Justice

Interesting and for future reference, please do not post threads in the forums that are not of great concern.  We have a lot to deal with at the moment and there are more important things that we need to focus on in this Alpha test server.  Keep in mind people, it's a testing server and the only thing you should be doing in the game is reporting bugs and testing out the games mechanics.  Thank you all and have a great day.

Interesting and for future reference, please do not post threads in the forums that are not of great concern.  We have a lot to deal with at the moment and there are more important things that we need to focus on in this Alpha test server.  Keep in mind people, it's a testing server and the only thing you should be doing in the game is reporting bugs and testing out the games mechanics.  Thank you all and have a great day.

I agree, but disagree at the same time. 

Agree, since Rory already said that they are going to put a system that will be anti-KSers.

S00N

This thread is another way of explaining things.There are already a few anti-KS threads telling the admins to revamp the combat/experience system. This is an implicit way of telling how stupid it is.It pretty much tells you how flawed the experience system is when about 8 players are seen as massive kill stealers out of a (current) 39-40 players, and that it needs to be changed now.

Personally, I acknowledge the whole : it's alpha, it will get a wipe, no worries thing

I'm not against KS in a full launched game where everything was fixed... It's also part of the game.

And there will also be many more "scorpion spots" (places with npc monsters to kill)

But still, at this point, I have to agree "against KS" for the same reasons people say "it's only to test the game"

A one in a hundred player could get a specific bug that the others didn't have

Let me explain :

- it's about testing fights : those that did the mission with no worries, good for them, let other people test the system too, you never know what they can find out YOU missed

- it's about testing leveling up : same argument + they will need exp for this

- it's about testing every aspect of the game, stuff that comes with new levels, new items to get etc. : same thing

SO IF YOU (yes you, dear ks) HAVE NO BUG TO REPORT, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PREVENT THE POTENTIAL BUG DETECTION IN THE GAME?

Seriously, it won't do you no good... As for the game, there will be more players to bug-test the new things that would be available with new levels (for example).

That's why at this point i'm sooooo against it. Because it is potentially slowing down the game progress.

(personally, i didn't see this coming, so first thing I did was check the map, see how graphics are and stuff... then i wanted to see "if all goes well" in the missions/leveling-up/items sections... big mistake apparently)

• Like 1

@Shumona Just gotta say, I LOVE your signature. 

And yea, this thread is pointless. Even if an anti-ksing system wasn't in place, the main reason why there's KSing right now is, as someone said, because there's basically 5 scorpions to 50 people. When the game is fully released, there'd be too many spots for people to come bug you, unless they want to bug you, then you got a problem... 

Implement Ragnarok's system. Most damage = Killer/First to claim spoils for some time...

The first strike method fails in party systems or campaigns against Boss-level monsters, like the Bijuus that may or may not be in.

Granted @Shizou is right. But there's not really much to test right now to be of huge concern. If there were slightly more systems in place, then there'd be a problem of slower development.

LMFAO I SAW THIS TOPIC HOW DID I KNOW MY NAME WOULD BE ON IT!! BEST THING I SEEN SINCE I WOKE UP theres like 12 scorpions and 90+ players and what your expecting noone to kill steal? LOL itss only the alpha too there will be a wipe in a week or so grow up and stop bitching LOL

I agree, but disagree at the same time. 

Come to think of it let me rephrase that.  What I meant to say is.  Yes, in the main game of course nobody likes that kind of stuff, however, it's an MMO-RPG/PVP, get used to it.  Everybody has to go through it in ever game and of course when many of us did this it was just for fun.  In the actual game, I for one am going to be way to serious to even mess around with others *Hints* My bio.  Of course, this is going to be fixed as the developers and Rory have decided to come up with a plan to work out a targeting system as well as a system that will make it so that, if you attack an enemy first, no matter who does anything to you or that enemy, that kill reward will be yours.

Oh for fuck sake (Sowwy) get over it, it's only Alpha, and to make matters worst it's over kill stealers. I'm sorry but I can only laugh hysterically at how immature this topic and tears are.

*Haku steps infront of Zabuza*

*Naruto yells out:* "Kakashi nooooooo, that's my kill!"

*Kakashi impales Haku with Raikiri*

Kakashi smiled evilly and says "GG."

• Like 1