Organization's Review Video

HypnoMan

Hello Ninjas,

I am planning a video showing off all organizations in NinOnline to show future member how strong the community is and how we support the community banding together to have a better in game experience. Organizations participating are to be in character the whole time during recording, anyone not will be kicked from the filming site and can lead to your organization being kicked from the video, and follow all directions given by me or other staff. You will tell a bit about yourself and why you joined the org and what you plan to do in it. Org leaders should be present and I am willing to work with your schedule if need be. Leaders will tell what the goal of your org is about and how it was formed.

Any organization's interested in being in the video must contact me via PM or comment. The leader and at least 4 members of the org must be present on the scheduled date and time. If your org is 30 minutes late then it will be excluded from the video. Any suggestions for the video can also be posted below in the comments such as locations and activity's we can show off. 

We plan to start recording on May 12 till around the 15th all organizations should apply before then.

• Like 6